Evetech Delivery Times

Bluefinllama

I ordered a monitor from Evetech last week Monday, now I do understand they are busy and even in good circumstances they aren't the fastest, but I'd like to find out whether anyone has ordered anything recently and if so how long it took for delivery?

I would've gotten a quote from their sales team so I can pick it up directly, but they take forever to respond to emails as well.

I ordered an LG 32inch 144hz monitor which was in stock when ordered.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
I ordered and paid on the 1st. Still waiting. Keep getting generic "we are very busy and working on it and your money is very important to us but shipping you your stuff you paid for is definitely not a priority please hang in there while we do fokol thank you" type emails.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Been over a week for our order. Got an "out for delivery" notification yesterday, nothing yet.

Mike7

Purchased item last week Tuesday. Status still on payment received.

Bluefinllama

Sounds about right yes, and also, I know Wootware would've had it delivered a week before I had ordered, but they didn't have the monitor at the price unfortunately.

The worst is I work around the corner from evetech but can't collect.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
The reason I didn't order from Wootware was their horrendous pricing. They were taking the piss with their inflated pricing on goods already on-hand.

Bluefinllama

How long do you think it will take them to process a refund? Cause I'm sure I can buy somewhere else and still receive it much earlier.

Quentin Legend

I've placed 3 orders with Evetech.

1. 1 May = Gaming Laptop (Still awaiting delivery, looks like it was picked up by Aramex on Thursday)
  2. 3 May = 2x Gaming mouse + Mouse pad (it was delivered Saturday evening at 20:00 by Aramex)
  3. 5 May = Monitor (Hasn't been dispatched yet)
I think they are overwhelmed with all the lockdown orders, hopefully they catch up with the orders this week. Very frustrating to wait more than a week for a local delivery.

During lockdown I placed 3 or 4 orders with Wootware and the deliveries were flawless as usual, their pricing sucks though.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Well I ordered a week ago, still saying payment received, hopefully one day I'll get it. I mean I can understand they are busy, but how does Wootware get me my order during lockdown in 2 days from Cape Town to Johannesburg?
Evetech is 55km away.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Well I ordered a week ago, still saying payment received, hopefully one day I'll get it. I mean I can understand they are busy, but how does Wootware get me my order during lockdown in 2 days from Cape Town to Johannesburg?
Evetech is 55km away.
Same issue.

i just emailed them saying I either need delivery out today or I want a refund, this service is horrendous. Backlogs are understandable, but it's been 11 days. That's insane, pathetic, useless - made more so by the absolute silence on their end.

I'll pay R500 more and get it from Wootware or something, at least I'll have what I paid for.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Same issue.

i just emailed them saying I either need delivery out today or I want a refund, this service is horrendous. Backlogs are understandable, but it's been 11 days. That's insane, pathetic, useless - made more so by the absolute silence on their end.

I'll pay R500 more and get it from Wootware or something, at least I'll have what I paid for.
It is annoying as they just seem to be no response from them at all, the last I got was on Thursday that it should ship still that week, on Friday I'm like it's not shipped what's happening and nada after that.
At this rate I could've probably gotten it from China.

mk1

Expert Member
LOL people stop using Evetech. Yes they prices are good but that is the only good thing about them.
Good luck getting a refund or any after sale service.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
LOL people stop using Evetech. Yes they prices are good but that is the only good thing about them.
Good luck getting a refund or any after sale service.
Thanks for your useful post.

ECape

Also ordered a week ago. Still at 'payment received' stage. :(

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Those who ordered, was it in stock with Evetech?

I ordered on Wednesday (6 May), payment received on Thursday, shipping notification on Friday, and delivered this morning.
The laptop was in stock with Evetech (seems lucky me got the last one) and I live in Roodepoort.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Those who ordered, was it in stock with Evetech?

I ordered on Wednesday (6 May), payment received on Thursday, shipping notification on Friday, and delivered this morning.
The laptop was in stock with Evetech (seems lucky me got the last one) and I live in Roodepoort.
The website says so. Paid on a Tuesday nothing yet from them.

Bluefinllama

Yes, it was in stock and still is, I also work in Centurion, very close to evetech, ordered on the 4th, fnb to fnb payment with pop sent, took 2 days of constant nagging via both email as well as Facebook messenger mto someone I believe to work for evetech, after which it was updated to payment received (on the 6th only), but still waiting for anything else.

They have also changed their lead times since it was under 4 days, now over 4 days etc, so no idea which lead times are applicable to when I ordered either, no feedback and nothing seems to be done.

Will you please send them an email on my behalf since I think they might like you?

Bluefinllama

Directly from their website:
Screenshot_20200511_160836.jpg
Component lead time was changed after I ordered to 4-5 business days, then recently to 5-6 business days. Your laptop should've been 7-8 business days (both our items were in stock).