Financial boo-boo...

My first car I bough myself :D

200STi the repayments was R 1900 a month with insurance and I earned R 2500 basic :D
That was a damn dissaster. I finished paying it off though and told myself never to make such a mistake again :D
 
That is why you take a grand for dancers, cover charge and drinks money and leave the cards at home.

Off topic. What the hell is the difference between VIP and the floor?

Back on topic. I don't have major financial mishaps. I just seem to bleed money all the time.

It's never planned. :o

VIP you basically pay a premium and the girls entertain you for free. Floor, you gotta pay for the privilege of a table dance or lap dance.

monthly membership is ridiculously expensive though, only worthwhile if you go every weekend. Bonus is, you get to take friends in with you. mmm, that's not a bad idea if you split the cost.

/goes off to investigate further
 
:( :( :p

Must've been absent-mindedness. One and only time I've ever made a mistake like that. Chalk it up to experience and learn

Was it one of those stupid machines that give you your card first and then the cash?
 
VIP you basically pay a premium and the girls entertain you for free. Floor, you gotta pay for the privilege of a table dance or lap dance.

monthly membership is ridiculously expensive though, only worthwhile if you go every weekend. Bonus is, you get to take friends in with you. mmm, that's not a bad idea if you split the cost.

/goes off to investigate further

Hmm, all dances free? VIP is R600.00 a night (Or at least that is what one of the girls offered to get me into VIP for.)

I figure that would translate into some massive savings on a good night.
 
bought my first car brand new, big mistake, got 10 more payments left and then im free and have learnt a long hard lesson...
 
Borrow friends money, help friends out. Bought two ex bfs cars...

Mila+money= financial boo boo
 
They should give both your money and cars at the same time.

ATMs are pretty advanced in SA, but the likelihood of them becoming car dealerships as well is pretty slim. Maybe approach them with the concept though, you never know...:p

But I don't think it's necessary for both the cards and money to be returned at the same time. The flashes and noises prompt you to take them at the correct times and it's pretty intuitive. If people have a problem forgetting their cards or money at the ATM then they're either too pissed to be drawing cash (and probably forgot their pin as well) or have alzheimers and are likely to not even remember the incident...
 
They're all going that way now, to avoid people leaving their cards behind methinks...

At least if you leave your card behind you can cancel it immediately, leave money behind and it's gone for good. Some ATMs used to beep really loud to remind you that your card is still in the slot, worked quite well. Along with the honesty of the next person in the queue.
 
My first car I bough myself :D

200STi the repayments was R 1900 a month with insurance and I earned R 2500 basic :D
That was a damn dissaster. I finished paying it off though and told myself never to make such a mistake again :D

What vow did u make after the bike u bought last year?
 
Borrow friends money, help friends out. Bought two ex bfs cars...

Mila+money= financial boo boo

Mmmmm, wanna be my girl? ;)

On topic:
I am normally very strict with my money and I have a nice budget all worked out, this month I overextended myself a bit but next month I should be back on track...
 
I personally can't say that I've made many boo boo's, normally I just tend to spend too much on the wife and too little on myself ;)
 
Was it one of those stupid machines that give you your card first and then the cash?

It was a regular FNB ATM in Menlyn shopping center one evening. I was stressed at the time and wasn't paying attention. Pretty disgusting that 5min later, when I dashed back, it was gone. Gotta love human nature
:rolleyes:

I try harder to focus on whatever I'm doing, when working with cash. Also use my debitcard for the majority of transactions, which is 1000x safer
 
Having a gf , thats over now and my expenses have been reduced 10 fold.

Buying an LCD TV, its paid off but I ended up paying twice the amount and its now worth half of the original purchase amount.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X