Fix E-toll billing problems, Transport Minister orders

Sonic2k

Executive Member
Yip... fix it now, we have hungry pigs at the trough waiting for their fill...

bin3

... right: like they fixed the JHB Metro billing issues.

Good luck with that.

milomak

Honorary Master
i think they do care.

they need to legitimise etolls so if strories of a broken billing system take traction, it is one step closer to its demise.

grok

Honorary Master
“I can’t believe that you display that publicly… and you swore allegiance to the Constitution,” a visibly angry Peters said.

Well to be fair .. Zuma started it!

j4ck455

Executive Member
I prefer Nazi Alli to Woosy Moaner: the latter spews out very weak lies while the former makes statements that make him sound like he is about 190 years old and still doesn't know what this computer/Internets thingy is.

Dumbasses the lot of them.

Bern

Expert Member
“A positive outcome of implementation of the system has been the identification of duplicate and cloned [licence plates], unregistered [vehicles] and vehicles without number plates,” Peters said.

Great, so then what do you do about that??? How does the system help deal with the problem of cloned number plates, unregistered vehicles and vehicles without number plates?

How about taking that money for the gantries and Kapsch and getting properly trained metro cops as a start? Maybe an anti-bribery unit?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
eNatis eToll eCrap decisions made by eguvment that cost billions more than they should because of eCorruption and eRights.

johanopperman

“You think your account is up to date. You go under the gantry and you suddenly find your account is in default,” Alli said.

Ah yes, that happens to me every day. I drive on the N1, singing along to whatever song is playing on the radio, or laughing at Wackhead's phone prank.........then *BANG* I drive through a gantry and my cellphone, tablet, laptop, and even my car's onboard computer starts gaaning mal.....and I am once again reminded of those 2 invoices I received which I still haven't paid.

Not that I have an account so can't go into default but that's a separate issue.

I've used the highways every single weekday since the 10th of January, and yet only received invoices for 2 gantries (passed through in December) totaling R 32. And one email warning me to pay "to ensure continued use of the highways". :erm: That was more than a month ago, not a word since.

And seeing that the invoices was posted to me via normal mail, it's not my fault that I "did not receive them".

And of course those email scammers....impossible to tell the scammers from the real guys, so I just delete all of them.