Flashing Nashua Router?

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
Has Anybody successfully flashed the Locked Nashua Router (Billion 5200G R4) with unlocked firmware?

ponder

Honorary Master
Not from what I've seen here, at most it's been unlocked but that still does not allow one to flash it. If I had one I would work at it but I don't.

LancelotSA

Banned
Oh oh ponder was it you and I that were discussing you having a look at my Nashua router?

ponder

Honorary Master
ponder please answer my question
Don't be so impatient brat. I took the effort to go and search for those links because you were obviously to lazy, which takes a bit of time. This "we demand" generation of today :rolleyes:

Do you think I sit here waiting for you to post so I can instantly reply?

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
Don't be so impatient brat. I took the effort to go and search for those links because you were obviously to lazy, which takes a bit of time. This "we demand" generation of today :rolleyes:

Do you think I sit here waiting for you to post so I can instantly reply?
Oh I see, sorry ponder, I thought you had forgot about me because you answered a post after mine...., I obviously never searched properly..... :eek:

ponder

Honorary Master
Oh I see, sorry ponder, I thought you had forgot about me because you answered a post after mine...., I obviously never searched properly..... :eek:
No worries. I was busy typing out a reply to LancelotSA after which I searched & replied to your post during which time you posted again.

Edit:
Think it's the heat, lost my cool and snapped at you. Apologies, it was wrong of me.

Last edited:

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
No worries. I was busy typing out a reply to LancelotSA after which I searched & replied to your post during which time you posted again.

Edit:
Think it's the heat, lost my cool and snapped at you. Apologies, it was wrong of me.
its cool bro, all good