FNB eBucks app (android)

forgiven

Hey all,

I have been working on an app to help figure out FNB eBucks and also to be used as a pocket reference.

Please check it out and let me know what you think, if it is usefull or if there are any issues ...

Google play link

Thanks!

rorz0r

Executive Member
Where is the iOS link for Apple
That's a bit rude considering the guy just made this app to help people out for free etc... Why don't you spend some time learning to develop iOS applications and creating a similar app for iOS?

forgiven

Sorry there is only one for Android, I may look into other ecosystems at a later stage.

forgiven

Hi all,

thanks for the feedback. I hope to improve on it with some more features soon.

Again any feedback is always welcome, good or bad!

As for iOS I may possibly look into it at a later stage, as for now it will only be supported on Android.

NightCrawlerNic

i think this is what i have been looking for, you should see my spreadsheet. However, may you please add the private account please.

forgiven

Hey, I will add private as well, will mention it here when I have released it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Keegan

Expert Member
On a side note,

I see the FNB banking app use's a lot of GPS data, I was on for the 16hours that I had it installed then I uninstalled it,

I just moved to FNB and haven't collected my card yet, so it wasn't linked.

Does this happen even after you link your acc etc? Has anybody noticed this on their mobile?

rorz0r

Executive Member
Super! You should look at selling this to them...
And have people figure out the elaborate scheme? You must be mad... Next thing there will be an app that lets you compare medical aids or something.

forgiven

On a side note,

I see the FNB banking app use's a lot of GPS data, I was on for the 16hours that I had it installed then I uninstalled it,

I just moved to FNB and haven't collected my card yet, so it wasn't linked.

Does this happen even after you link your acc etc? Has anybody noticed this on their mobile?
It seems as thought it is an issue with their app, I suggest you use their menu to exit the app "Close & Exit" this will stop the GPS.

Hope this helps!

Keegan

Expert Member
It seems as thought it is an issue with their app, I suggest you use their menu to exit the app "Close & Exit" this will stop the GPS.

Hope this helps!
Thanks man,
I though I was the only one,
I will download it again when I go pick up my card and do as you suggested.

NightCrawlerNic

Awesome stuff:

So to get to level 5, i just have to get a smart device and use a temporary loan. ( 3500 Points). MMMMMMMmmm i wonder what the minimum use of the overdraft and temp loan. Will 100 bucks suffice?

Thanks allot Forgiven.

NightCrawlerNic

Awesome stuff:

So to get to level 5, i just have to get a smart device and use a temporary loan. ( 3500 Points). MMMMMMMmmm i wonder what the minimum use of the overdraft and temp loan. Will 100 bucks suffice?

Thanks allot Forgiven.