Free games with Xbox 360

DominionZA

Executive Member
lol... I got a PS3 80Gig, 1 XBox360 Elite and 1 XBox360 Pro. The PS3 has not even been turned on for around 5 months now. XBox's played daily. Even withouth the price drop, it was good value for money. Now they are just going to own the market (even more).

Voldemort

Death eater
Nothing wrong with SS tennis, cool game, i have PS3 and im loving it, PS doesnt have to do something so despereate as to drop prices- we are the superior brand, buy us and find out:cool:

Ewie

Kung fu panda is one of the best movie games in a long time, worth every sent and a very good family game to get, my son play it every day for the last 2 months. So very good value for money, enjoyed it also a lot.

And you can not go wrong with a lego game.

Microsoft are aiming these bundles directly at the family market.

Freaksta

Expert Member
The games the games.. To expensive.. you can like buy a whole new xbox for every 3 games you buy :/ Its really rediculous. :(

smokey

Honorary Master
damn dude, its not friday yet. though i agree that the playstation brand is much stronger (in most of the world and among non gamers people still use the words video game and playstation synonmously - a bit like when nintendo or sega ruled the roost) but they are dead i the water afaic this gen. no way they could catch up unless they gave the ps3 away with sliced bread - even then people would prefer the sliced bread.

smokey

Honorary Master
The games the games.. To expensive.. you can like buy a whole new xbox for every 3 games you buy :/ Its really rediculous. :(

dont worry, you can also pirate xbox games, not just pc games dude :rolleyes:

smokey

Honorary Master
or you can buy second hand games for cheap or trade. for less than you can get a pirated game.

i take it sarcasm doesnt apply too well on forums... a simple skimp through any thread would show that nugget of information to be true.

id go on, but friday is still a couple of hours away...

KillSw!tch

lol... I got a PS3 80Gig, 1 XBox360 Elite and 1 XBox360 Pro. The PS3 has not even been turned on for around 5 months now. XBox's played daily. Even withouth the price drop, it was good value for money. Now they are just going to own the market (even more).

Nice collection of consoles there:D

<moLe>

Expert Member
Smoked

damn dude, its not friday yet. though i agree that the playstation brand is much stronger (in most of the world and among non gamers people still use the words video game and playstation synonmously - a bit like when nintendo or sega ruled the roost) but they are dead i the water afaic this gen. no way they could catch up unless they gave the ps3 away with sliced bread - even then people would prefer the sliced bread.

dude once again u are smoking something, nintendo owns the other two consoles in sales, yes maybe not as powerful. But Still bags full of fun.

:p:D
http://www.gamersdailynews.com/stor...of-Hill-in-September-US-Sales-and-second.html

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
dude once again u are smoking something, nintendo owns the other two consoles in sales, yes maybe not as powerful. But Still bags full of fun.

:p:D
http://www.gamersdailynews.com/stor...of-Hill-in-September-US-Sales-and-second.html

If you ignore what was said in brackets by smokey, I think you will notice he did say the Playstation does not have a chance this generation.