Game/console collectors thread

When I started working, I bought a PS2, was travelling a lot in my first job, came home, my father decided that he would donate my PS1 with all my games (which I was still playing) to the less fortunate.

I got my PS2, PS3 and PS4. With most of my games. Daughter got into a few of the PS2 games and messed that up.

Edit PSP as well.

thanks dad :ROFL:

PS2 is still massive if you just look around for the communities, i probably have the most time invested in PS2, 3 era blurred passed me cause damn it was pricey in its prime!

• Haha
Reactions: rh1
thanks dad :ROFL:

PS2 is still massive if you just look around for the communities, i probably have the most time invested in PS2, 3 era blurred passed me cause damn it was pricey in its prime!
PS3 I bought with my Edgars Account. Man that maxed my credit limit . I bought all my consoles brand new which is why it still works. December past I played PS2 .

PS3 I bought with my Edgars Account. Man that maxed my credit limit . I bought all my consoles brand new which is why it still works. December past I played PS2 .
my family combined couldn't buy me a PS3 :ROFL: i think it was 2012 or 2011 when i finally saved up enough to buy my own console, at Game in CPT CBD, paid for it in cash, never felt more adult in my whole life, caught a train home with the change :ROFL:

Got them from my sons friend who emigrated to Aus. Also got a Sega Mega Drive and some games, all for nix :D
MOERSE score! Sega, good time man! Ecco the dolphin on repeat for freakn YEARS

Never played it. My friend had a Mega Drive and we played a lot of Sonic, Ecco, Taz-Mania and Golf :p
i never made it really far, think i maxed out at the "i just cant wait to be king" part, no, i never became king!

Aladdin was also MASSIVE!

Back