Get uncapped after-hours Afrihost ADSL data without paying a cent

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
Well, that is a great offer if there are no limits for that 6 hours. One can get a lot of downloading done in that hours throughout the course of a month if there are no limits, caps or throttling after 10GB, 50GB or even 100GB of usage.

We're trying something new, and we're excited to see the reaction people have towards it. :) The intention is definitely to provide a worthwhile service for the period of the promotion.

Odracir

Expert Member
We're trying something new, and we're excited to see the reaction people have towards it. :) The intention is definitely to provide a worthwhile service for the period of the promotion.

And what happens after the promotion?

Pienats

The 31st of January is still awhile from now, we'll first need to see what the uptake is, and if our Clients enjoyed the promotion. :)

To be honest, one of the reasons I haven't seriously reconsidered an AfriHost account, was the fact that only accounts from 100GB upwards had the after hours data. But if the 75GB accounts also have it, this becomes a viable alternative to the WebAfrica 60GB account I'm currently using for the same price. Though that account does have zero-rated WAGE servers downloads that I also use....

Totempole

Expert Member
Do your paying customers with lower data caps also get the free midnight data now?

Last I checked it was only for customers with larger capped accounts.

It's not of much use to me since I have a Vox account which gives me uncapped over weekends and from 6pm-6am during the week..

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep
To be honest, one of the reasons I haven't seriously reconsidered an AfriHost account, was the fact that only accounts from 100GB upwards had the after hours data. But if the 75GB accounts also have it, this becomes a viable alternative to the WebAfrica 60GB account I'm currently using for the same price. Though that account does have zero-rated WAGE servers downloads that I also use....

The 100GB and smaller packages do see midnight data, but it's a limited promo for now :)

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master

what about roll over data, excluding top up roll over :D Eventually i will get this :whistling:

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Do your paying customers with lower data caps also get the free midnight data now?

Last I checked it was only for customers with larger capped accounts.

It's not of much use to me since I have a Vox account which gives me uncapped over weekends and from 6pm-6am during the week..

you really need to catch up dude, Afrihost is moving very quickly. If you blink, you will miss it :D

Pienats

The 100GB and smaller packages do see midnight data, but it's a limited promo for now :)

Let me be the first to strongly suggest that after the promo at least all paying accounts get this, and not just the larger ones. I can't remember the last time I needed much more than 50 odd GB of normal hour data since I've set up pretty much all of my syncing to occur between 00:00 and 06:00. So I'm really not going to pay 33% more than I currently do just to be on the AfriHost network.
However, if I get more for the same price, I'd be more tempted... Just saying ;)