Grand Theft Auto 6

A rumour going around from some leaker that Rockstar's next game will be an LA Noire sequel focused on the Zodiac Killer in San Fran.

Huge if it ends up being legit. One game I've always wanted a sequel to.
A few months ago I was reading about the schitshow in the development of that game. I'd be surprised if Rockstar went anywhere near it again...
 
Yes, read about LA Noire's development hell years ago already. But the game was a massive success in the end. Really hoping the rumour is true. I would much rather want an LA Noire sequel than RDR3 tbh.

Assuming it is true and assuming the game will be made by the same people, I see Rockstar Australia is currently hiring. After Team Bondi was shut down, its founder and director of LA Noire Brendan McNamara formed a new studio which was bought by Rockstar last year and renamed Rockstar Australia. McNamara is the head and I assume he still very much wants to do a sequel. He tried making Whore of the Orient before which sort of would have been the sequel I think but that was canned after publisher Warner Bros pulled out.

Fingers crossed!
 
Meh:

"We're looking at doing something in the future with all of our IPs"

Rockstar Table Tennis 2 confirmed!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X