Great move to Absolute Hosting

lotus123

After threatening to make the move (don't know why I waited so long!), I finally switched from Axxess to Absolute Hosting. The difference is like night and day.

Previously I was measuring the response time for my web page loads (and for Support tickets) with a calendar. Having my tickets replied to now in minutes is just...unexpected.

Well done AH, and to Kyle in particular for making it easy to get up and running quickly.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
Hi @lotus123

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback on our services and response times to your tickets.
We strive to provide responses to support tickets within 10 - 15 minutes during business hours so its great to hear that we are achieving our own goals and meeting your expectations.

Thanks for the kind words, I have forwarded your post to Kyle - lastly, welcome to the Absolute Hosting family.

Jade

Paul Bedford

Agree 100%. I had a specific need for a client that I inherited and sent Jade a message via the forum on a Sunday asking whether they could do it. I really didn't expect a respone until Monday morning, but had a reply with an answer almost straight away. Checked with my client to get the OK on Monday morning and by 10h00 everything was running. Very happy customer.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Agree 100%. I had a specific need for a client that I inherited and sent Jade a message via the forum on a Sunday asking whether they could do it. I really didn't expect a respone until Monday morning, but had a reply with an answer almost straight away. Checked with my client to get the OK on Monday morning and by 10h00 everything was running. Very happy customer.
Thanks for the feedback Paul and glad that your client is happy and sorted out.

SYNERGY

Executive Member
I've started moving all clients to Absolute Hosting.

Bit unhappy that you can pay for faster support thou, in the terms of credits thou.

Otherwise, absolutely happy with their products and server performance.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Hi @SYNERGY

Thank you for also contributing to this thread and adding feedback. TBH there should be no need for you to purchase premium support during business hours as we do respond within minutes.

If you have paid for premium support and those tickets have been answered during business hours then I'll gladly credit you for those - please PM me the ticket numbers and I'll take a look at this and send you a response via the ticket system.

Regards
Jade

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Looks like I will have to check you guys out as well.

Busy looking at migrating a client to the cloud as well as moving another one from one hosting provider to another.

Will be comparing with Xneelo, if that's applicable and you guys operate in the same space, with the same type of offerings?

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
@MightyQuin
We offer various hosting solutions so you have options available to you
DirectAdmin, cPanel + Windows Hosting

I cant say which would be best suited to what you are used to as clients who migrate from Xneelo go for both the DirectAdmin + cPanel hosting - both are good.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
@MightyQuin
We offer various hosting solutions so you have options available to you
DirectAdmin, cPanel + Windows Hosting

I cant say which would be best suited to what you are used to as clients who migrate from Xneelo go for both the DirectAdmin + cPanel hosting - both are good.
My one client has servers onsite that needs to move to the Cloud and the other one has a server that needs to migrate away from 1Grid...

Both data and application servers, not websites or email.

I've been chatting to Xneelo and really like their offerings and service.

Looking at your offerings now

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
My one client has servers onsite that needs to move to the Cloud and the other one has a server that needs to migrate away from 1Grid...

Both data and application servers, not websites or email.

I've been chatting to Xneelo and really like their offerings and service.

Looking at your offerings now
Hang 10 if you can - we have some awesome solutions coming in the next few weeks

lkswan747

Expert Member
Looks like I will have to check you guys out as well.

Busy looking at migrating a client to the cloud as well as moving another one from one hosting provider to another.

Will be comparing with Xneelo, if that's applicable and you guys operate in the same space, with the same type of offerings?
Don't procrastinate, just start using them, I am sure you won't be disappointed. I have had great service from them although it is only for mail hosting. Had I not been retired, I certainly would have pushed them for the company I worked for as well as at any opportunity I had with clients.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Don't procrastinate, just start using them, I am sure you won't be disappointed. I have had great service from them although it is only for mail hosting. Had I not been retired, I certainly would have pushed them for the company I worked for as well as at any opportunity I had with clients.
Thanks for the support @lkswan747!

I suspect that he needs a solution that falls outside of our shared hosting offers and we have new VPS solutions coming soon

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Hi @SYNERGY

Thank you for also contributing to this thread and adding feedback. TBH there should be no need for you to purchase premium support during business hours as we do respond within minutes.

If you have paid for premium support and those tickets have been answered during business hours then I'll gladly credit you for those - please PM me the ticket numbers and I'll take a look at this and send you a response via the ticket system.

Regards
Jade

Nope,haven't purchased as the response time is good.
The feature is just comes across as greedy?

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Nope,haven't purchased as the response time is good.
The feature is just comes across as greedy?
It’s not intended to be greedy at all. We have clients who insist that their tickets are urgent and should be handled before everyone else’s and in such event we offer a fee that allows you to bump your ticket to the top of the queue.
We respond to support tickets in the order that they are logged, ie the first person to log a support ticket has their ticket attended to first.

Greedy implies that we are unethical and I can honestly state that this is it the case. If you believe that your support request is more important than the person who submitted a request prior to yours then the option to bump it is there - I think that this is fair, and not greedy.

The offer that I provided to you is one that has been afforded to many clients.

I hope this puts any doubts that you had with us at ease?

SYNERGY

Executive Member
It’s not intended to be greedy at all. We have clients who insist that their tickets are urgent and should be handled before everyone else’s and in such event we offer a fee that allows you to bump your ticket to the top of the queue.
We respond to support tickets in the order that they are logged, ie the first person to log a support ticket has their ticket attended to first.

Greedy implies that we are unethical and I can honestly state that this is it the case. If you believe that your support request is more important than the person who submitted a request prior to yours then the option to bump it is there - I think that this is fair, and not greedy.

The offer that I provided to you is one that has been afforded to many clients.

I hope this puts any doubts that you had with us at ease?

Fair enough. As long as your service levels and product offerings arw robust, I will continue use AH for my new clients.

sandi_mfeka

I'm considering buying the WordPress SSD Osmium package through Absolute Hosting.

My question is, upon registering a domain name, will I also need to purchase an email domain name or does this package come with email hosting services and email domain?

My last question, how does Absolute Hosting compare to Blue Hosting? which one is better?

Responses will be greatly appreciated!

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
I'm considering buying the WordPress SSD Osmium package through Absolute Hosting.

My question is, upon registering a domain name, will I also need to purchase an email domain name or does this package come with email hosting services and email domain?

My last question, how does Absolute Hosting compare to Blue Hosting? which one is better?

Responses will be greatly appreciated!
The WordPress SSD Osmium includes 100 Email Accounts so you don’t need to purchase a mail hosting package.

Who is blue hosting?:)

Glock26

Expert Member
Any chance Absolute Hosting is going to offer fully managed VPS hosting? I am in the market.