Great move to Absolute Hosting

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Yup, got through now.

Unfortunately, I had to use another provider.

Awesum

Expert Member
I've just moved my domain over to Absolute Hosting based on the feedback in this forum and I am super happy thus far. The transfer did not go as smoothly as expected but the support received from both Kyle and Jade has been nothing short of exceptional.
I've become accustomed to 24+hrs turn around time for a reply to any tickets open with my previous provider, so i was blown away when I received replies in less than 15 mins from Absolute.

Well done and keep up the good work!!!

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
I've just moved my domain over to Absolute Hosting based on the feedback in this forum and I am super happy thus far. The transfer did not go as smoothly as expected but the support received from both Kyle and Jade has been nothing short of exceptional.
I've become accustomed to 24+hrs turn around time for a reply to any tickets open with my previous provider, so i was blown away when I received replies in less than 15 mins from Absolute.

Well done and keep up the good work!!!
So glad to hear that you think that we're Awesum ;)

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback and Im sorry that the migration didnt go as smooth as planned.
Please feel free to drop me a pm if you think that we can improve the migration process.

Thank you for your support.

Awesum

Expert Member
So glad to hear that you think that we're Awesum ;)

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback and Im sorry that the migration didnt go as smooth as planned.
Please feel free to drop me a pm if you think that we can improve the migration process.

Thank you for your support.
The problem with the migration was caused by my previous hosting provider.

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
Zero complaints from my side either (although one quirk is the way to access phpMyAdmin, it’s nothing I can’t deal with).

Is Kyle the first stop for support? I always end up talking to him. Poor dude.

netstrider

Expert Member
Thanks for the info. Will keep them in mind. My own things are hosted in Amsterdam and I'm happy with them for 7 years now, but will keep this in mind.

Geminisza

Hi Jade

interested in cancelling my hosting with Axxess (been a client for 10 years +) due to poor service and recurring issues

Please PM me

Kingskid

Great service and help from Absolute Hosting and Jade once again.
I have not had any issues since I started using their Email hosting, and the customer service has been great each time I have asked for help
(which was never for any technical issues, just guidance, I have had no issues from a service perspective)
Thank you very much

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Great service and help from Absolute Hosting and Jade once again.
I have not had any issues since I started using their Email hosting, and the customer service has been great each time I have asked for help
(which was never for any technical issues, just guidance, I have had no issues from a service perspective)
Thank you very much
Morning Kingskid - and thanks for the feedback provided.

When I initially read your post this morning whilst having my first cuppa coffee I thought the review was from another client who had signed up with us over the weekend - specifically the client's mom had told him to leave some feedback :) (long story but funny none the less)

Thanks again for the positive feedback provided here, truly grateful for all the positive feedback in this thread.

Have a lekker Sunday and thanks for the support.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I only recently signed up for an 8-core AMD VPS from Absolute, thanks to my AWS credits finally running out, and performance looks to be stellar thus far. No noticeable decline in performance from my Cape Town server, and that was a 4-core compute-optimised EC2 instance. So good job, because those servers are really good!

If it interests you @Jade @ Absolute Hosting, I discovered only this month what I think is the fastest server in the world, at least for WordPress hosting.

I have tried almost every major cloud/VPS provider at this point. Linode, DigitalOcean, Vultr, UpCloud, AWS, Google, Azure, Namecheap, GoDaddy and more, and previously I regarded Vultr High Frequency as the absolute best for raw performance. Their 4.8GHz cores are insane, but availability is a crippling problem. You can generally only get 1 and 2-core servers.

Well no more. Genesis Hosting has the most powerful servers I've ever encountered. https://genesishosting.com/genesis_vms_pricing_table.html

They're based in Chicago and that is their only location, so suitable for US clients only. The VMs in question have Xeon E-2288G CPUs clocked at 5GHz. This might not be news to you, but just in case, something to bear in mind when you're planning your next server purchase. WordPress is what most people are using and these CPUs crush PHP-heavy workloads.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
I only recently signed up for an 8-core AMD VPS from Absolute, thanks to my AWS credits finally running out, and performance looks to be stellar thus far. No noticeable decline in performance from my Cape Town server, and that was a 4-core compute-optimised EC2 instance. So good job, because those servers are really good!
Thanks for the feedback @Bryn - glad to see that our VPS Servers are holding up against the rest.

If it interests you @Jade @ Absolute Hosting, I discovered only this month what I think is the fastest server in the world, at least for WordPress hosting.

Breaks my heart when you say you discovered the fastest server in the world for WordPress and your sentence doesn't include the words Absolute Hosting. :crying::crying::crying:

Jokes aside, the Linux Kerner will perform substantially better on a higher frequency CPU and as you have pointed out - it prefers the Intel CPU in comparison.

We havent performed any comparisons yet but this may be something that I could ask our Disti if they were interested in participating in - If you're interested in doing something like this?

The VMs in question have Xeon E-2288G CPUs clocked at 5GHz. This might not be news to you, but just in case, something to bear in mind when you're planning your next server purchase. WordPress is what most people are using and these CPUs crush PHP-heavy workloads.

I do still have plans to get higher frequency cpu's added to the mix and will explore this as soon as possible. If there is sufficient demand for it then this would obviously allow me to prioritize this.

under_sky

Expert Member
Just got myself a EPYC VPS with them and dam I’m impressed hope the levels of service and pricing will stay at least

Really impressed gonna possibly move a few of my clients over to them if all goes as planned

Last edited:

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Just got myself a EPYC VPS with them and Sam I’m impressed hope the levels of service and pricing will stay at least

Really impressed gonna possibly move a few of my clients over to them if all goes as planned
Thanks for signing up and for giving us a chance.
The service levels will only increase and the pricing will remain as is :)