Great software which makes your life much easier

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
MobaXterm - All things remote SSH, Telnet, RDP, SFTP everything in one place.

Ditto - Clipboard logger/manager.

UnRAID - Makes my life so much easier on a daily basis.

Home Assistant - Does what it says.

AdGuard Home - Recently switched to this instead of PiHole and really liking it

Notepad ++

Last edited:

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
These are just some that make my daily work flow easier:

Visual Studio 2019
Slack
Lastpass
Notepad++
Voicemeter
VirtualBox
Gitbash (yes I know Windows 10 has Linux support but I'm used to this now)

hjst45

Scheduler function in Steam and uTorrent...gotta get my money's worth for that nighttime data

AdrianH

Expert Member
Unraid Docker.

Their DHCP server needs work. The Pihole wins there for now.

Cool, running on RPi myself. Works well.
Yeah, it's one of their newer features. I still use my router for DHCP. Only downside is that AG can't reverse lookup the IP doing the DNS query to get the host name. I do believe they are working on this.

Good bunch of guys though. Chatted to the main dev on Telegram a few times. Always helpful.

PS: I am also running their Android app. Go check out their iOS app if you like.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Cool, running on RPi myself. Works well.
Yeah, it's one of their newer features. I still use my router for DHCP. Only downside is that AG can't reverse lookup the IP doing the DNS query to get the host name. I do believe they are working on this.

Good bunch of guys though. Chatted to the main dev on Telegram a few times. Always helpful.

PS: I am also running their Android app. Go check out their iOS app if you like.
Yeah I've been running it on iOS for a while which is why I gravitated towards it when it became available.

JamesBoy

• Unified Remote: Turn your smartphone into a wireless universal remote control.
  • DS4Windows: A portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC.
  • 4k Video downloader: Allows to download and save video, audio and subtitles from Internet in high quality.
  • Paint.net: Free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows (loads of plugins available).
  • Audacity: Free, open source, cross-platform audio software. Audacity is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other.
  • Foxit Phantom PDF: Phantom PDF Editor allows you to quickly edit PDF files with our feature-rich PDF Editor.
  • K-Lite codec pack with Media Player Classic: A collection of audio and video codecs for Microsoft Windows that enables an operating system and its software to play various audio and video formats generally not supported by the operating system itself.
  • Nox: Android emulator.
  • WinDirStat: Disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for various versions of Microsoft Windows.

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Visual Studio Code + PlatformIO for Arduino dev.
Asbru connection manager
OpenHab2

Fro

Spotify, well, mostly the service because their applications aren't otherworldly. Discovering music is much easier and it's nice to have your playlists on all your devices.

phly

Expert Member
1Password
Anydesk
Franz
Steermouse
Spotify

Honourable mentions: popclip, brave browser, EPUB converter & Unclutter.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Internet Download Manager - for handling downloads and saving online videos to your hard drive
Lightscreen for saving desktop screenshots
AnyDesk for Remote Control
ClipDiary for saving stuff to your ClipBoard
CutePDF for printing to PDF without watermarks

Urist

Expert Member
Total Commander for managing files and folders and ftp transfers etc. Probably only because I got used to it since win95