Hackers attack Anglo American websites

Nowadays, there are two types of websites.... those which have been attacked and those where the companies have admitted they've been attacked.

I support this action. Go Anonymous!!!!
Are you out of your mind? Supporting the gratuitous invasion of other people's property makes you part of the problem. The world can only get worse with that sort of mindless violation. Ugly.

.. The world can only get worse with that sort of mindless violation. Ugly.

The world gets worse when these multinationals with near limitless power go unchecked and unbalanced.

I directly own around 500 shares in Anglos.
How has revealing my personal details helped the cause?

And btw way your parents will own anglos shares via their pension.
I take it you don't own any because you must be around 14 years old.
How much of your money can you count while holding your breath when the environment is stuffed or how much will your money be worth to you when your are dead because you got cancer because of pollution that were allegedly caused by Anglo?

And as financial prudent person why invest with a company that seems to be trading recklessly like this, because if any of this is true the fines and law suites will cost Anglo a pretty penny and that will affect the humble share holder the most.

Answer the question about hacking sites and revealing personal details, we can carry with your silly ideas later.

I take it you're also a pimply teenager living with mommy who hero worships these little dweebs?
I don't support the way they did it, but I do support the idea of them holding Anglo accountable.

Based on your silly retort about being a pimply teenager staying with his mom, I am guessing you are some where just above that considering that I have yet to meet a mature person that argues like that.

I don't support the way they did it, but I do support the idea of them holding Anglo accountable.

Based on your silly retort about being a pimply teenager staying with his mom, I am guessing you are some where just above that considering that I have yet to meet a mature person that argues like that.

I can't imagine anyone other than pimply teenagers supporting these twits who are hacking sites to be cool.

Now answer please, or was that not covered in the 10 minutes of YouTube videos that made you an expert on evil big business and environmental issues?

I can't imagine anyone other than pimply teenagers supporting these twits who are hacking sites to be cool.

Now answer please, or was that not covered in the 10 minutes of YouTube videos that made you an expert on evil big business and environmental issues?
Answer what exactly? I think you might have a small comprehension problem, print my posts out and have somebody explain them to you.

relax ffs

tumblr_lnh9xqlqfm1qj6uoio1_500.png

Answer what exactly? I think you might have a small comprehension problem, print my posts out and have somebody explain them to you.

How are they holding anglos accountable?
And what gives them to right to do that?

I take you admit you're wrong then?

Run along then, because I was hoping to lower my IQ to your level and ask you if you have anything that was made in China or used anything created by Anglos, Billiton, Xtrata etc etc...

The world gets worse when these multinationals with near limitless power go unchecked and unbalanced.

1. why do they go unchecked and unbalanced?
2. is it not possible for a company with "near limitless power" to benfit a particular country?
3. do all foreign-owned companies have the same local shareholding / equity structure?
4. do companies have the responsibility to make the world a "better place"? how do you measure that? who represents a "company" in this respect?
5. why is hacking a website (arbitrary violation of property rights) a preferable course of action?

We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forget
We do not forgive
Expect us

They're not unchecked. The unbalanced comment makes fsckall sense.

These morons are pathetic and their efforts are pretty much purposeless...

Didn't Anonymous distance themselves when those SA kiddies did this a few weeks ago?

Back