Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Swa

Honorary Master
@skimread; Many thanks for the feedback. That looks like a very nice router with an LCD screen etc. I might go round to my local store to have a look as I don't see it listed in any of their online adverts. It's a more sophisticated model than the E5572 and E5573 that I posted.
It is a nice little gadget.

Reactions: Yuu

zolly

Expert Member
Anyone bought a Wootbook?

Most decent price I've seen for the specs compared to anything else however I'm not sure. The gut says "feed me" but the heart says "maybe. can it stand the heat?".
UFD Tech did a number of reviews on them. I'll probably buy one at some point. Really like the customisation angle.

flarkit

Executive Member

an actual bargain on BF or CM
The last time I ordered from FS they charged R90 delivery, which brings it within R50 of Loot's price and a few others shops.

squirrel

Expert Member
Any cheap 40 - 43" TVs available today? Looking at the Hisense N43B6000 43" FHD Smart TV for R4,068 from Loot

Last edited:

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
How did Wootware think it was a good idea only allowing you to buy 1 fan?

I can't even buy one on special and add another at a non special price :confused:

• Sad

safejack

Hi looking for a contract for mom , she is running the old fnb Con phones , but her storage is a issue(tried everything she just keeps filling up plus its a old phone)
-Looking for a dual sim phone (so she can still use her fnb sim )
-Budget under R250p.m
- dont have cash for a phone that is why contract.

i know cell and telkom do dual sims , haven't seen any good cyber Monday deals , just wanted to get you guys thoughts.

Thank you

kabir

I just choose free business delivery and they deliver free to my place of work.

BTW I doubt loot or anywhere will have those at a similar price. TA were the only ones who had it last I checked and it was R1600

The last time I ordered from FS they charged R90 delivery, which brings it within R50 of Loot's price and a few others shops.

enerdude

Expert Member
For one day only, Monday 2 December 2019 get 10% cash back into Your Spot wallet when You make a purchase using the Spot app at participating Cellucity, Incredible Connection and HiFi Corp cash back partner stores.

enerdude

Expert Member

Attachments