Does anyone know where I can find a PCIe to NVMe adaptor card? Does anyone have any experience in running an NVMe drive this way?
I use one from geewiz, works nice. Don’t have a link
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Does anyone know where I can find a PCIe to NVMe adaptor card? Does anyone have any experience in running an NVMe drive this way?
Does anyone know where I can find a PCIe to NVMe adaptor card? Does anyone have any experience in running an NVMe drive this way?
Chia farming?I just tried to checkout now and got denied, No Stock message...
Edit: Got this instead:
Search results for: 'western digital my book 8tb'
www.incredible.co.za
You stop whiel you ahead, CHIA will take forever to mine one and might be worth nothingI have a big LAN bottleneck atm, transferring 100GB files(CHIA Plot transfers). Running a 1Gbps network between all my machines.
My new machine is showing 2.5GBps capability(Z590 GAMING X board), how do I take advantage of this? The old machine has a 1Gbps LAN connection, how do I get it to 2.5Gbps?
What options do I have here, if any?
Not the thread for this discussion.. post in the networking and security section under IT Discussions subforum..You stop whiel you ahead, CHIA will take forever to mine one and might be worth nothing
You need another 2.5gbps network card and Lan cable to connect them
Try scoop.co.zaAnyone know of a good 5 - 8 port gigabit POE switch?
Yeah but... Which brand?Try scoop.co.za
Doesn't matter one bit.Yeah but... Which brand?
Is a Mikrotik the best option here? And which model?
Anybody know if these will ever be available again. I see Takealot and everyshop still has some old stock but at inflated prices.Don't you ever ****ing forget it!
Doesn't matter one bit.
A 5-8 port isn't going to be a managed switch, so rather meaningless what brand you get. Just get something that can support your camera power budget.
Alas, it's a legend now. The young will never witness it. Only a memory for the old.Anybody know if these will ever be available again. I see Takealot and everyshop still has some old stock but at inflated prices.
Builders Warehouse appears to have a few specials on some of the Bosch screwdriver bit sets ...Anybody know if these will ever be available again. I see Takealot and everyshop still has some old stock but at inflated prices.
Yeah, was specifically looking for the 46 piece.Builders Warehouse appears to have some specials on the Bosch screwdriver bit sets
Contents: 24 screwdriver bits, L = 25 mm, PH 1/1/2/2/3/3, PZ 1/1/2/2/3/3, S 4/4/6/6/7/7, T 20/20/25/25/30/30, 1 universal holder, magnetic
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
![]()
Set Of 25 Torq Ratchet Screwdrivers Dexter
DEXTER is a leading international Brand for tooling that apply for all the works needed in-house, enabling you to do them in maximum comfort, ease and safety. The word dexter means "skillfully done" in Latin and skill has remained its main pillar. Made for LEROY MERLINleroymerlin.co.za
Cheapest I've seen someone in CPT sell for is R200. Closest to the sale price.Yeah, was specifically looking for the 46 piece.