Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

AirWolf

Honorary Master

Lenovo Thinkbook Gen2 13s AMD Ryzen 7 4800u
Currently at $999 - bought 1 a month ago and paid R1500 more. Shipping and customs will be around R3k.

Beautiful machine and super fast. Has cut my video rendering times down a lot. The champhered edge of the lid reminded me of the Huawei P8 phone I had years ago.

Last edited:

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
Amazing TV, wish I had bucks, but even if have bucks I don't have desk space :(
I bought it, I will make the space. Just don't have a GPU to really use it.

sigh.

PS do you think SARS would accept that this as a productivity tool for my home office?

johnjm

Expert Member
I bought it, I will make the space. Just don't have a GPU to really use it.

sigh.

PS do you think SARS would accept that this as a productivity tool for my home office?

Yes they would. My home office is required for my income hehe

Swa

Honorary Master
As long as you have clearly defined area space used soley for office purposes
That's only applicable to costs associated with the property. Equipment doesn't make a difference as long as it's used mainly for work purposes.

That's only applicable to costs associated with the property. Equipment doesn't make a difference as long as it's used mainly for work purposes.

I see, I understood it differently because I went through the hell of getting SARS to deduct my home theatre (was not worth it)

Botha22

Selected stores a lot are out of stock. Need to get a new printer as my old one is busted after ink soiled it :(
You can buy online and they will deliver. R100 delivery charge.
As pointed out by @Katelknaap this model printer does not have wi-fi - it has a USB port.

Swa

Honorary Master
Wellness Warehouse has sent out an email
You can get R75 off at Onedayonly among others with code WELL-75-MAY21 till end may.