Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find a PCIe to NVMe adaptor card? Does anyone have any experience in running an NVMe drive this way?

 
I have a big LAN bottleneck atm, transferring 100GB files(CHIA Plot transfers). Running a 1Gbps network between all my machines.

My new machine is showing 2.5GBps capability(Z590 GAMING X board), how do I take advantage of this? The old machine has a 1Gbps LAN connection, how do I get it to 2.5Gbps?

What options do I have here, if any?
 
I have a big LAN bottleneck atm, transferring 100GB files(CHIA Plot transfers). Running a 1Gbps network between all my machines.

My new machine is showing 2.5GBps capability(Z590 GAMING X board), how do I take advantage of this? The old machine has a 1Gbps LAN connection, how do I get it to 2.5Gbps?

What options do I have here, if any?
You stop whiel you ahead, CHIA will take forever to mine one and might be worth nothing :)

You need another 2.5gbps network card and Lan cable to connect them
 
If you're keen on ubiquiti, I've currently got 2 edge switches available (8 and 16 port). I wont give my advice about the switch as it might seem biased with me selling these. But they are very good!

With that said, what's your purpose? Mikrotik and ubiquiti definitely 2 of the higher rated switches. If it's just for poe cameras then you might as well just get the cheap scoop poe switches.
 
Doesn't matter one bit.

A 5-8 port isn't going to be a managed switch, so rather meaningless what brand you get. Just get something that can support your camera power budget.

All Mikrotik switches are managed. All of them.

Just beware that most of their switches are passive Poe, meaning they most likely will not power a camera.
 
Anybody know if these will ever be available again. I see Takealot and everyshop still has some old stock but at inflated prices.
Builders Warehouse appears to have a few specials on some of the Bosch screwdriver bit sets ...
Contents: 24 screwdriver bits, L = 25 mm, PH 1/1/2/2/3/3, PZ 1/1/2/2/3/3, S 4/4/6/6/7/7, T 20/20/25/25/30/30, 1 universal holder, magnetic
 
Last edited:
Builders Warehouse appears to have some specials on the Bosch screwdriver bit sets
Contents: 24 screwdriver bits, L = 25 mm, PH 1/1/2/2/3/3, PZ 1/1/2/2/3/3, S 4/4/6/6/7/7, T 20/20/25/25/30/30, 1 universal holder, magnetic
Yeah, was specifically looking for the 46 piece.
 
Use Raru Coupon RCC- HAPPY7 and get an extra 7% Discount on In Stock Items. Valid for 1 June 2021 until 8PM Only! T&Cs Apply.

View the In Stock Items Click Here Now!

Redeeming a Coupon

To redeem a Coupon follow the instructions below :

Login into your https://raru.co.za/ profile or Register as a new user if you have not done so yet.

Add the item(s) you want to Buy to your Shopping Cart

Proceed to Checkout

Add your Shipping Address if needed

Payment Method - Select the Add Coupon/Gift Voucher option

Enter the Coupon Code and click Add

The Total will now show less the Coupon Discount.

Click Buy Now to complete your order.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X