Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I need the absolute cheapest place where I can get a 32" TV that can play Netflix. I made a bet with my FIL and this vark (OK, he's actually quite cool) is keeping me to my word.

I will have the money only on my payday (20 Dec).

I saw some Sinotec's going for sub 2k, but on my phone now so a bit constrained.

Yalp!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Guys, I need the absolute cheapest place where I can get a 32" TV that can play Netflix. I made a bet with my FIL and this vark (OK, he's actually quite cool) is keeping me to my word.

I will have the money only on my payday (20 Dec).

I saw some Sinotec's going for sub 2k, but on my phone now so a bit constrained.

Yalp!
Any tv or monitor works. Whack a media box to any screen plus say a grand for Mi Box or equivalent.
 
Guys, I need the absolute cheapest place where I can get a 32" TV that can play Netflix. I made a bet with my FIL and this vark (OK, he's actually quite cool) is keeping me to my word.

I will have the money only on my payday (20 Dec).

I saw some Sinotec's going for sub 2k, but on my phone now so a bit constrained.

Yalp!
Check online, takealot have decent 32 inch smart tvs for around 2.7k. Likely cheaper if you shop around a little.

Edit, I think it's cheaper or around the same to buy a smart TV than it is to buy a 32" and a decent box.
 
Last edited:
Guys, I need the absolute cheapest place where I can get a 32" TV that can play Netflix. I made a bet with my FIL and this vark (OK, he's actually quite cool) is keeping me to my word.

I will have the money only on my payday (20 Dec).

I saw some Sinotec's going for sub 2k, but on my phone now so a bit constrained.

Yalp!

2d75e9416fd8e82bf90c403754dbd82b.jpg


Esquire?
 
Guys, I need the absolute cheapest place where I can get a 32" TV that can play Netflix. I made a bet with my FIL and this vark (OK, he's actually quite cool) is keeping me to my word.

I will have the money only on my payday (20 Dec).

I saw some Sinotec's going for sub 2k, but on my phone now so a bit constrained.

Yalp!


R2599 - SKYWORTH 32' HD Android TV
https://www.pnp.co.za/pnpstorefront/pnp/en/All-Products/Electronics-&-Office/TVs,-DVD-&-Media-Players/TV/LCD-&-LED-25-32-inches/SKYWORTH-32-INCH-HD-ANDROID-TV/p/000000000000790668_EA



R1699 - AIM 32" HD Ready LED TV

 
Guys, I need the absolute cheapest place where I can get a 32" TV that can play Netflix. I made a bet with my FIL and this vark (OK, he's actually quite cool) is keeping me to my word.

I will have the money only on my payday (20 Dec).

I saw some Sinotec's going for sub 2k, but on my phone now so a bit constrained.

Yalp!
Hisense 32inch from Loot to your door R1999
 
Not sure if bargains or not but prices for sensibo and ring look good?


Never used them so not sure if legit?


See they sell via Takealot and their sensibo same price as on their own website.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if bargains or not but prices for sensibo and ring look good?


Never used them so not sure if legit?


See they sell via Takealot and their sensibo same price as on their own website.
That is the exact price of buying it through the Sensibo website, including shipping. Would not say it's cheaper than usual, but may be easier if this shop handles returns, etc.
 
I'm looking for a microphone, nothing crazy just something decent that doesn't sound kak or won't annoy people with crazy static to chat with some buds while gaming. Anyone have any recommendations?
 
I'm looking for a microphone, nothing crazy just something decent that doesn't sound kak or won't annoy people with crazy static to chat with some buds while gaming. Anyone have any recommendations?
Guy at work swears on his mic mod, he got it from Amazon. Think that's the name
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
I was looking at the ModMic earlier, they look really nice, but it's a bit expensive for what I need.

i found this one on Amazon for $30, which has great reviews.


Seems like it'll be good enough for what I need.
I've got one. Used it a few times for something that I lost interest in, but my goodness it is a proper mic.

Even plugged it into my phone and the audio was just wow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X