Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it was the Mid Bluetooth, a while back they also had the Major 3 but didn't see it yesterday


I think one was R 1300 and the other was R 1500 but didn't pay that much attention
I might go past Brooklyn tomorrow morning to look... Thanks
 
Think it was the Mid Bluetooth, a while back they also had the Major 3 but didn't see it yesterday


I think one was R 1300 and the other was R 1500 but didn't pay that much attention
Bought a pair this morning. I'm glad I paid half price cos I'd be pissed to pay full price for something that has micro USB.

On ears aren't the most comfortable but a daily driver like these aren't bad. Bought it for the aptx support, although not as good as LDAC imo.
 
View attachment 873811

So tempted
You can also get the Bose ones today for the same price ;)

 
The Bose is more for sport not sure about the Sony but both are high end quality
 
Which one is better for that price :)
Sony's. The ANC is the best in the business.

That said, not sure why one would use in-ears for flights etc

The Marshalls don't even support battery level indicators in iOS or Android.

Normal pric R3k? Crazy.
 
Which one is better for that price :)
Sony's. The ANC is the best in the business.

That said, not sure why one would use in-ears for flights etc

The Marshalls don't even support battery level indicators in iOS or Android.

Normal pric R3k? Crazy.
 

Anyone used these? Looking for new headphones to mainly use for gaming so a mic is important
I have a work colleague who owns the 5.50 for work use and the mic pic up every single detail for about 10 miles so it can be annoying hearing his kids playing in the room next doors when he hasn't got a clue whats going on around him. Could also just be a bad setup? Sound quality is very good though...
 
I have a work colleague who owns the 5.50 for work use and the mic pic up every single detail for about 10 miles so it can be annoying hearing his kids playing in the room next doors when he hasn't got a clue whats going on around him. Could also just be a bad setup? Sound quality is very good though...

Thanks while doing my research it was sold out
 
Yip I was to slow but product looks good, will wait for another deal on onedayonly, the same products often repeat
Those go on special on Takealot every 2 months or so. Was planning to buy them for a while so I watched them daily. Ended up getting Volkano Silenco's - surprisingly decent sound for cheapies. (Not Sennheiser quality, but R500 worse sound for R1000 lower price was worth it).

P.S. They sound better than all the rubbish JBLs I tried out at Dion Wired (Which started at R 1 500 in 2019).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X