I think there is a 4k version, but you are right about the RAMThat stick has neither 2GB of ram nor will it play 4k
SOURCE: https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_lau...two_electric_scooters_globally-news-44283.php
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I think there is a 4k version, but you are right about the RAMThat stick has neither 2GB of ram nor will it play 4k
SOURCE: https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_lau...two_electric_scooters_globally-news-44283.php
The 4k one hasn't launched yet... https://9to5google.com/2020/07/15/x...-w-android-tv-only-the-1080p-version-for-now/I See there there are 2 verisons of the Mi TV Stick
![]()
Xiaomi's upcoming Android TV dongle will arrive in two variants, one without 4K
According to the latest leaks, Xiaomi's upcoming Android TV dongle, the Mi TV Stick, will only support 4K on its upgraded variant.9to5google.com
I got this set from Makro a coupla weeks ago. It's awesome. Use in drill or just with the manual ratchet spanner thing.I just found that as well, looks good.
Yup. Takealot also has stock.tv stick google and netflix certified?
Geewiz has the 4k version on back order at a higher price but I don't understand how they can have it if not even announced.
any one know of a lekka bargain on decent gaming headsets? got a cheap one last week and it causes echo in all my online play with parties
We have different understanding of what marketing is.It's called "marketing"
See here. Decent for less than R600. At the rip off >R1000 the Bidorbuyers want to sell it for not really however and you're better off with a premium headset. If you can get it for R500-R600 however somewhere it's a real bargain.any one know of a lekka bargain on decent gaming headsets? got a cheap one last week and it causes echo in all my online play with parties
Tell them that not me....
They should just start listing the iPhone 13 then.
Agree. got the same![]()
Components :: Speakers | Headset :: Headset :: STOCK CODE | 51132
pclinkshop.co.za
Insane for the price.
Was it also R150 when you got it?I got this set from Makro a coupla weeks ago. It's awesome. Use in drill or just with the manual ratchet spanner thing.
Check around for the Triton Kunai headsets. They're solid quality and top comfort.any one know of a lekka bargain on decent gaming headsets? got a cheap one last week and it causes echo in all my online play with parties