Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for that thread please?
 
Looks good.

I needed some beer too, so that got me to free shipping
Turns out this is a very nicely made and feeling ratcheting screwdriver. Very happy with the purchase.

 
Turns out this is a very nicely made and feeling ratcheting screwdriver. Very happy with the purchase.

3 left, I took number 4. Took me a few days to convince myself I need one. Still not convinced, but took the plunge before they all gone.
 
Last edited:
Turns out this is a very nicely made and feeling ratcheting screwdriver. Very happy with the purchase.

How much did you pay for yours?

Mine is waiting at the pickup point.
 
Nova 4K Ultra HD Android TV Box with AV1 support, Wi-Fi 5
 
Nova 4K Ultra HD Android TV Box with AV1 support, Wi-Fi 5
I'd rather get

It's Dolby Atmos and Vision, sure it's not 16GB or a LAN port but it does have better codec support.
 
This isn't too bad as far as OLED TV's are concerned. The average list price is around R2k more.

1669180363887.png
 
This isn't too bad as far as OLED TV's are concerned. The average list price is around R2k more.

View attachment 1427305
Yup it isn't, I've got the 65" which I paid 2k more then takealot is charging :-). It is also not using the older processor of the other Hisenses so it doesn't have the motion judder issue they had.
 
Hell no



Both of these will run circles around that MSI for cheaper. Intel 11th Gen is a lot slower than AMD 5000 and 6000 series as well as Intel 12th gen laptops. and those two are not particularly good deals, just the first two i could find. What do you need the laptop for?
The screen on the Amazon one is way better than these two.
 
I'd rather get

It's Dolby Atmos and Vision, sure it's not 16GB or a LAN port but it does have better codec support.
Wont this then be better?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X