South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I always like it when manufacturers select baby-poop as a product colour.
Cartman is that you?I always like it when manufacturers select baby-poop as a product colour.
Yes it’s me Butters!!Cartman is that you?![]()
Before they purchased Q.ai that can make the camera useful. Lol Gurman.Apple considered launching a HomePod with a camera and additional sensors years before the upcoming "HomePad" device, Bloomberg's Mark Gurman reports.
My one HomePod mini died. Not turning on at all
Yes it's just dead. Leaving it unplugged for 24h now and will see then.Done a hard reset? Not the power supply? These are surprisingly power hungry and don’t work on just any USB-C port.


iStore can't work on it and it's outside of the warranty. They can't even recycle it. Told the guy I'll just bin it then. Madness.Yes it's just dead. Leaving it unplugged for 24h now and will see then.
At least open it up for fun, maybe it's a damaged cable or what not, often it's just some kind of minor physical damage that kills things.iStore can't work on it and it's outside of the warranty. They can't even recycle it. Told the guy I'll just bin it then. Madness.
I'm so happy I never got on *this* train.
I hate wasting bucks on nonsense (for me).