HomePod mini

Why is it nonsense? You don’t listen to music?
You seem to have forgot the for me part?

And yes, I have/had a Google Home Mini for yonks to fill in all those blanks like music, weather, traffic, news updates etc.

I'm not an audiophile so the supposedly better sound quality of the HM is a waste on me. For everything Apple my Watch does the rest & my Mac or iPad or phone is few meters or feet away at any given time.

I circle to the point if I bought one/a few I just know I would have buyers remorse

YMMV.
 
You seem to have forgot the for me part?

And yes, I have/had a Google Home Mini for yonks to fill in that all those blanks like music, weather, traffic, news updates etc.

I'm not an audiophile so the supposedly better sound quality of the HM is a waste on me. For everything Apple my Watch does the rest & my Mac or iPad or phone is few meters or feet away at any given time.

I circle to the point if I bought one/a few I just know I would have buyers remorse

YMMV.

No I didn’t miss the for me, that’s why I asked for clarification because you would need to hate music to not find it useful.

But sure if you have a Google one already that makes sense.

I hated Alexa so much I had to buy HomePod Minis in retaliation.

More miffed that I didn’t just go all in on the full size ones, because adding a second Mini at my desk has been magic.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X