How do you keep yourself busy during lockdown?

MahlatseStan

How do you keep yourself busy during lockdown? Do you watch TV and stream movies, work in the garden or spend time with the family?
I work, during weekdays.
Movies on free time.
Drink my quarantine stash of beer at home.

markcpt

Working during the week. Trying to exercise. Otherwise just catching up on things around the house

Datura

Captain Faptastic
working from home as IT support staff...
I have somehow become IT support over the last week. I don't mind really. People need help setting up their stuffs from home and I know that if they have reached me for help then they probably really have nobody else to ask.

genetic

Honorary Master
Been so slammed with work lately. :(

Worked till around midnight last night, and started at 8am this morning - still busy now... at least I have work I guess.

static_sa

Expert Member
Work
Study
Rip up and down my main road
Gym
Was gaming as well until COD wanted to download 140GB again
Random shyt with my FB

LOTR

I'm working full time (from home) as I work for an essential service. So I'm fully occupied from around 07:30 to 16:30. SO also works for an essential service (working from home), and has had to take on additional responsibilities as some of the staff are not able to work remotely (no decent connectivity/insufficient mobile hardware available), so SO has "office hours" from 06:30 through to around 19:00. With both the Horticultural Assistant and Assistant Home Executive also in lockdown, those added duties now also fall on us. Not to mention that we are currently don't have the Educational Assistants available, we also need to ensure that our teenager undertakes the published tasks supplied by the School.

Battling to cover all the requirements at the moment, and to find a balance.
Our weekends are furked................
(and we can't buy smokes.....)

demonweare

I am very fortunate that life has carried on business-as-usual for our company. Our work is so remotely-oriented that moving from an office to our homes has basically had no effect on us. And my employer is subsidising internet costs for my colleagues who need it. So we are very lucky.

GHK

I'm catching up will all my paperwork. Then do a bit of packing and tidying up in the house. Physical work is relaxing. Do my exercises. Fine tuning my MS Word skills. Get a bit of loud laughs with Trevor Noah Videos. And of course watching tv.

AdrianS

None of the above. Work on a work day (remotely), catch up with reading, look after animals, link with family via social media.

surface

Honorary Master
sho - no idea how you guys have free time to watch movies.. For me, work on weekdays and catch up on household stuff and catching up on work.