How do you keep yourself busy during lockdown?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
How do you keep yourself busy during lockdown? Do you watch TV and stream movies, work in the garden or spend time with the family?

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Well, if it's a work day, I have been working, maybe it will quieten down, but hasn't yet. If a weekend day, so far nothing different, work in yard and such.

grok

Honorary Master
Been working non-stop, client's year-end is our busiest time of the year.
Doesn't help that internet is super slow, or their VPN is super busy :)

Neuk_

Expert Member
I am working from home during the week which keeps me busy as we have a lot on the go at the moment. Otherwise time is spent on house chores, some house DIY, time with my girlfriend, keeping our puppy busy, a bit of TV, meditating, some semblance of staying active, etc.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Working.

Beyond that, Warcraft 3, some XBOX, reading, working in the garden, building a braai and playing cricket.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Working fro home weekdays. Very quiet so not always all that busy. In between work I spend my time on here on MyBB. Otherwise after hours and weekends I will be either gaming (XB1) or watching my kids game or watch Netflix or YouTube.

Yesterday picked up a Terry Pratchett book (Thief of Time) which I have had for many years and never read. So far 23 pages into it.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Stick to a daily schedule involving MyBB time, 2-3hrs reading time, house chores, DIY, movies, gaming, etc

ishmayeli

mostly indoors whatching series and playing games but spending time with family

saor

Honorary Master
Drawing, reading, making silly videos, play some music.
Working - waking up normal workday time and getting on with things where possible.
Talking to myself, talking to other people via whatsapp etc.
Growing some sprouts and microgreens - playing around with different soil combo's for the greens.
Keeping the place clean.
Wearing the same pants for 3 days.

I like living alone, not so much when I can't go out or anything. Gonna be loopy next week.

flarkit

Executive Member
Work from home, gaming, Netflix, chores, a few Zoom calls with friends and family.

MEIOT

Expert Member
I'm trying to balance it all out.
Working from home but escaping to virtual reality for most of the day. Netflix/Youtube/ getting some sun in between it all. Interfacing with the wife now and then too.

I'm losing my goddamn mind!