• Weekly

Votes: 42 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 91 30.7%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
How often do you change your mask? Are you reusing the same mask over a period of days or are you swapping them out more frequently.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Probably a better measure would be how many hours between washing or changing it.

When I haven’t gone to the office and wear it less than an hour a day it can happily go for a week.

Before and after a whole day in the office I wash it.

Ecko_1

I take a new one daily. However I am not working in the office. I work at a friends place most days. Mask is for picking my son up from school and in case I need to go to the shops. I just grab one each day before I leave. I leave them in the car door though so at the end of each week i have a handful of masks to take inside for washing. It also serves as an emergency mask stash if I forget to take one when leaving home.

I also keep a spare one in my laptop bag.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
Wash whichever cloth masks I've been wearing once a week - although I only wear them for a max. of about an hour a day, every two or three days, to pop up to the shop with.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
I have only had to wear a mask 6 or seven times since Covid hit (I hardly ever go near other people or to populated places). I have worn the same main mask but with disposable masks underneath my main mask. I chuck the disposable ones after one use.

Going to be a different story when I am back in SA next week.

Reactions: Yuu

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
How often do you change your mask? Are you reusing the same mask over a period of days or are you swapping them out more frequently.
I have 4 masks which I rotate per use and then their filters on every 5th use. Everything is fully washable, but filters you need to replace at some stage.

eg2505

Honorary Master
same mask ive had since the nonsense started. cant wait to burn the F***** when its no longer needed to scratch my A***

wash it about once a week.
wait until they tell us to double mask, then it will be fun!

chrisc

Executive Member
If I have been to a friend or just to walk the dog, I will wear it again
Visit shops, then it is washed
We have 12 fresh masks on a tray near the door, so can pick one up.

Reactions: Yuu

duckgray

the mask i wear to the gym gets washed after every use.
the mask i use for everything else gets washed once a week.