How to become an openserve contractor

Sean Israel

Hi

Anyone with information on how to become an openserve contractor. I have a small IT and Telecoms company and looking at doing some fiber home installations for them. Your advise would be greatly appreciated. I tried contacting them and also Telkom but it seems like their operating openserve like a secret cult. No information out there. Thank you.

Sashan

You can't become an accredited partner of Openserve(contracting house/contractor), there's too many C/houses. And in Western Cape there's too many technicians. So you can't onboard as a tech as well. Contact me if you wanna know more

Bmmmac

Hi, do you any information of becoming Huawei or ZTE Subcontractor, working on Drive testing, Optimization

Mokoka2221

Does it also applies to North west and northen cape? having too many technicians and contractors for openserve

Rendani1234

Hi am very interested on joining technician team as fibre technician it's being difficult to apply or see any vacancy online. How do I apply or send my CV

Lukeab103

Hi

Anyone with information on how to become an openserve contractor. I have a small IT and Telecoms company and looking at doing some fiber home installations for them. Your advise would be greatly appreciated. I tried contacting them and also Telkom but it seems like their operating openserve like a secret cult. No information out there. Thank you.
Hi are you still involved with fibre work ?

Lukeab103

You can't become an accredited partner of Openserve(contracting house/contractor), there's too many C/houses. And in Western Cape there's too many technicians. So you can't onboard as a tech as well. Contact me if you wanna know more
Hi there quick question are you involved with fibre optics for the telecommunications industry ?

Lukeab103

My number is 0614088160 , I have 2 core dual drop cable

I also have a splicing machine for sale