How's Tinder these days?

So you think it'd be a good idea to say take a selfie with my PC headset on with my keyboard/controller and maybe post a photo with my mum or...?

I had a picture with my sister and had in my bio "I have a bit of nerd in me".

I got the message across and my wife and me play playstation together. I don't see why not.
 
Last edited:
Btw, this has not been mentioned but cooking and musical instrument pics seem to work well. I envy guys who know how to cook well, lol.

If you cook well or play a musical instrument be sure to try and include pics of that.
 
Btw, this has not been mentioned but cooking and musical instrument pics seem to work well. I envy guys who know how to cook well, lol.

If you cook well or play a musical instrument be sure to try and include pics of that.
No wonder I've been struggling for 10 + years. Thanks! Going to add a picture of my Philips airfryer to my Tinder and Bumble profiles.
 
F**k, no wonder Palestine is shelling Israel, Russia is creepin on Ukraine and Africa...

Boys, it's your duty to learn some game. Save the world.

You jest. But guys who don't get enough get testy. Even chicks. Which is why old maids tend to be so waspish

/avoids looking at @JuliusSeizure and @Pineapple Smurf
 
Last edited:
No wonder I've been struggling for 10 + years. Thanks! Going to add a picture of my Philips airfryer to my Tinder and Bumble profiles.

Mention that you love cooking in your profile as well. It is one of the few things that gets people talking across cultures and all over the world actually.
 
A word of warning guys.

A friend of a friend is going through a tough custody battle with her ex. She plans to fall pregnant by somebody she meets on Tinder. She won't tell the father she's pregnant so nobody can take the child away from her.

Yes, she's got MAJOR issues but you'd never pick it up until you got to know her very well. I'm just putting it out there.
 
A word of warning guys.

A friend of a friend is going through a tough custody battle with her ex. She plans to fall pregnant by somebody she meets on Tinder. She won't tell the father she's pregnant so nobody can take the child away from her.

Yes, she's got MAJOR issues but you'd never pick it up until you got to know her very well. I'm just putting it out there.
Are you talking about @Tabac ?
 
A word of warning guys.

A friend of a friend is going through a tough custody battle with her ex. She plans to fall pregnant by somebody she meets on Tinder. She won't tell the father she's pregnant so nobody can take the child away from her.

Yes, she's got MAJOR issues but you'd never pick it up until you got to know her very well. I'm just putting it out there.
BT-cover-2.jpg
 
A word of warning guys.

A friend of a friend is going through a tough custody battle with her ex. She plans to fall pregnant by somebody she meets on Tinder. She won't tell the father she's pregnant so nobody can take the child away from her.

Yes, she's got MAJOR issues but you'd never pick it up until you got to know her very well. I'm just putting it out there.

What's her number? There's a few single MyBB'ers desperate for some action
 
A word of warning guys.

A friend of a friend is going through a tough custody battle with her ex. She plans to fall pregnant by somebody she meets on Tinder. She won't tell the father she's pregnant so nobody can take the child away from her.

Yes, she's got MAJOR issues but you'd never pick it up until you got to know her very well. I'm just putting it out there.
Guys: Always take your used condoms home with you.
 
A word of warning guys.

A friend of a friend is going through a tough custody battle with her ex. She plans to fall pregnant by somebody she meets on Tinder. She won't tell the father she's pregnant so nobody can take the child away from her.

Yes, she's got MAJOR issues but you'd never pick it up until you got to know her very well. I'm just putting it out there.

Not sure how long I'd wait to let her know I've had a vasectomy...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X