How's Tinder these days?

Already have kids, dont want extra.

Wants a guy who has a car and job...

Its all about what she wants.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20231008_211550_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_211550_Tinder.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 56
Already have kids, dont want extra.

Wants a guy who has a car and job...

Its all about what she wants.
Yeeesus, even without the backstory there's some China sized red flags here.

She hibernates by the TV. Not in front of it.
She went to Capricorn High school. So her education is Limpopo standard.

And then a bald faced lie, that she doesn't want more kids. Fokkit Marie.

Gentlemen, this is not good stock. I mean sure neither are we, but this is the fish you use for bait. :ROFL:
 
The problem I have is the "I have kids and dont want more".

So I should raise another man's kid/s with you.
Shouldn't expect a kid that is our own with her.

And what? Need to be financial stable to look after her and the kids.
What do I get out of the relationship? Appreciation?

I can get the same appreciation for cheaper from a lady of the night.
 
The problem I have is the "I have kids and dont want more".

So I should raise another man's kid/s with you.
Shouldn't expect a kid that is our own with her.

And what? Need to be financial stable to look after her and the kids.
What do I get out of the relationship? Appreciation?

I can get the same appreciation for cheaper from a lady of the night.
The flip side is it's just her stating facts and preferences so that at least at the outset you know she has kids etc. Most people with kids are already financially strained so the reluctance to have yet another is understandable.
 

LinkedIn is hard but I've heard of plenty of people using IG effectively.

Btw, for those considering using IG, "sliding into her DM's" is one of the worst things the average guy can do and chances are you will be ghosted. It only works for high status or well known guys.

What gets a higher response rate is issuing a witty response to a story and then letting the convo flow from there. Any decently attractive lady has at least a dozen guys trying to slide into her DMs.
 
A word of warning guys.

A friend of a friend is going through a tough custody battle with her ex. She plans to fall pregnant by somebody she meets on Tinder. She won't tell the father she's pregnant so nobody can take the child away from her.

Yes, she's got MAJOR issues but you'd never pick it up until you got to know her very well. I'm just putting it out there.
Name and number so we know who to avoid please.
 
The most awkward is when you see people you know who are in relationships on the apps, lol. Wont be surprised if @Tabac is one such person.
 
Last edited:
Just remember one thing: Chad always wins.
The top 5% of men get 85% of the women on these apps.

For normies it's already brutal and for sub-5's well...
 
Lol. This is probably every decently attractive woman's experience on dating apps.

 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X