Tabac
Honorary Master
Everything is under settings ? I don't have tinder but common sense ......Show me a screenshot
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Everything is under settings ? I don't have tinder but common sense ......Show me a screenshot
I cant find the settings, I dont have common sense.Everything is under settings ? I don't have tinder but common sense ......
I cant find the settings, I dont have common sense.
If one is proficient in Afrikaans and want some white delight, there is Koek...
lol, nope. Have not & currently just not interested. Focusing more on myself. Cheesy I know but it’s true.
Will get back on the horse at some point just not a hurry.
Updated my App to just for you naggers (V 14.23.0).
No Dark Mode applied.
So dunno what is being queried here.
View attachment 1629875
Tinder is a joke. Girl is a waiter and she still batted me.
Thought you were in a relationship?@FiestaST my Tinder has now magically went into dark mode. How do I turn this dark mode crap off? Please assist
Putin would be proud.Bumble is the best out of that list for local, had good success but prefer Slavic women.
Fdating for Russian/Ukranian women.
Saying that, I got lucky with Telegram -> People Nearby and found my new Slavic 500m away!
Chasing Slavics vs Cashiers? Choices choices choicesPutin would be proud.
Would a hot mid or late 20s girl really be into a 40-something yo guy for example? Just something to ask oneself.
If he is in shape and has his act together, he will probably be a hit among that demographic.
In general, women go for older men as they are on average more mature than men. In general, things get easier for men with age and harder for women.
Badoo - all Caucasians on there are scammers
Hinge - have to be really good looking
Koer - just single mommies that want your money for expensive seafood
Bumble - they have to reply first and they rarely do before the time is up. The rest just love to get their heart broken by jocks and don’t like nice guys at all.
Datingbuzz - waste of money
Local bar - they're all already taken. It's not like in the country songs where you'll walk in and meet the one.
And most of them are definitely plus sized, and churchy.