Huawei Honor Thread

cpu.

Expert Member
Nope, Honor will not be bringing any high-end phones into SA so it doesn't eat into Huawei's sales.
I see many people with Huawei phones, so I don't blame them. I'm on my third Huawei P(number) phone.

clintonp

Reading through the threads, it seems that you can only get the phone online..... Does Huwaei support the phone locally, repairs, etc......

Currantly

Reading through the threads, it seems that you can only get the phone online..... Does Huwaei support the phone locally, repairs, etc......
I would assume so...I've seen stands promoting Honor devices & a few ads here & there...

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Locally they are promoting the brand heavily on social media & sourcing "influencers" like below:

FiestaST

Honorary Master
TechnoBok review of the Honor 10 Lite

Looks like a really good value device.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
As mentioned Honor SA getting all the "influencers" on board:

Screenshot_20190506_162948.jpeg

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Honor 8X reaches 15 million sales

Twelve months ago Huawei announced its in-house midrange chipset Kirin 710 that eventually made it to Honor 8X when the handset was announced in September. The smartphone quickly gathered a lot of love with its huge display and battery and smashed multiple internal records.

Honor 8X was the best-selling smartphone online in China for four straight months, eventually reaching 10 million sales after 173 days. Today, a company executive spoke at a Kirin 810 meeting, revealing that Honor 8X sold out in over 15 million units, making it officially the most successful Honor smartphone ever.

The company vice president Xiong Junmin said the impressive number is for the global sales for the first 9 months since the device was launched worldwide. Later Honor 8X smashed not only internal records but also sales on JD.com during the 618 shopping festival.

https://www.gsmarena.com/honor_8x_sells_out_in_15_million_units_across_the_globe-news-37999.php

Honor.jpg