Huawei P30 Lite

Tcyte

Some of my images playing with the P30lite camera. Most of the images are too big to be uploaded here but I am really impressed

Attachments

Currantly

Signed up yesterday, stock will only arrive at the branch early next week
Spoke to somebody at the Telkom Express store & they told me they got some stock last week already but they all went quickly. So now I'm really pissed because the other Telkom Direct place (in the same shopping center) told me that they were definitely going to get it first. I really feel like just telling Telkom to EFF off when they call me to come in...

Wernerjvv

Got my.message from vodacom that they should courier to me by.thursday..
Good luck, was on phone with them now, stock only comes in on Friday. Btw, you could also get the deal on top-up 175 with 2 gig data for R299.

RickMaver47

Looking forward to this, bought a P20 Lite (insurance payout) a month ago and now have an upgrade to the P30 Lite coming on CellC.
No mention of no stock when I upgraded, asked for the blue version and the lady said 3-7 days delivery.

STORMERSFAN

Good luck, was on phone with them now, stock only comes in on Friday. Btw, you could also get the deal on top-up 175 with 2 gig data for R299.
Already got my tracking no with ram..so hopefully that means something..apparently "my" shipment arrived yesterday and has been sent to ram..

Currantly

Please let us know if you got a cover included.
Looks like we may be getting shafted with that in SA, as we apparently were with the downgraded RAM amount. This unboxing video by Sinbad shows no sign of the soft gel case I've seen in the unboxing videos for the overseas P30 lite: