iBurst HSDPA on Snow Leopard anyone?

trendzsa

Dunno if something similar was posted before but can't find anything.

Just moved to macbook pro with snow leopard and get the following after I install the software on the usb modem:

"You need to restart your computer. Hold down the Power button until it turns off, then press the Power again."

On restart this is the first thing that comes and won't go away unless I restart with the modem unplugged. Firmware upgrade? Newer software? Incompatibility? Any ideas would be appreciated as the iburst site is pretty crapola.

Cheers

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Feedback is that the issue can be fixed. You will either need to bring in your Mac or have an alternative internet source to download the correct drivers from the option website.

Please PM me your contact details.

trendzsa

Cheers Ronald, have pm details although not sure if message got through. Let me know. Still have net access via my old laptop so if it's simply a case of drivers, send on through the link. much appreciated.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Cheers Ronald, have pm details although not sure if message got through. Let me know. Still have net access via my old laptop so if it's simply a case of drivers, send on through the link. much appreciated.

Received the PM, advanced support will contact you.

dtravisb

iBurst HSDPA and Snow Leopard

Please help - I have this same problem

Everytime I plug in the HSDPA USB modem I get

"You need to restart your computer. Hold down the Power button until it turns off, then press the Power again."