Incredible Corruption Credit Application

StephenDev135

Hi All,

tl:dr; Can I cancel a credit application I started at incredible connection - Have signed all documents but have not taken ownership

Just looking for some free advice - I started a credit application at IC - really painful and dragged out process it has been 2 weeks now - I have been to the store several times to resolve issues (which I was not contacted about but simply was told about when entering the store).

Anyway, I signed a couple of credit application docs, submitted payslips, ID etc.. (provided my wife's payslips as well even though we are married out of the community (ANC) for some or other reason they seem to believe it must be provided.

I have not heard anything for a couple of days, I phoned the store yesterday to get an update and I was told they will phone me..

I have since decided that I am not interested in doing business with them and basically would just like to know if this agreement can be safely cancelled? I have not taken ownership of the items I requested/made a payment or anything like that - I am not sure where i stand as i do not have a physical contract as everything was briefly scrolled through on the instore "terminal".

Thanks in Advance. Much Appreciated.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Hi All,

tl:dr; Can I cancel a credit application I started at incredible connection - Have signed all documents but have not taken ownership

Just looking for some free advice - I started a credit application at IC - really painful and dragged out process it has been 2 weeks now - I have been to the store several times to resolve issues (which I was not contacted about but simply was told about when entering the store).

Anyway, I signed a couple of credit application docs, submitted payslips, ID etc.. (provided my wife's payslips as well even though we are married out of the community (ANC) for some or other reason they seem to believe it must be provided.

I have not heard anything for a couple of days, I phoned the store yesterday to get an update and I was told they will phone me..

I have since decided that I am not interested in doing business with them and basically would just like to know if this agreement can be safely cancelled? I have not taken ownership of the items I requested/made a payment or anything like that - I am not sure where i stand as i do not have a physical contract as everything was briefly scrolled through on the instore "terminal".

Typically they will give you a credit agreement of sorts once approved and you will sign that ultimately taking the credit. If you haven't signed something like that just call them and tell them no longer interested and leave it at that.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Even if you had signed, there is a cooling off period as far as I know.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Hi All,

Contact the store and cancel the process... You haven't signed the full and final contract yet...

xrapidx

Honorary Master
You signed an application, not a credit agreement.