iphone 4-stock list.

hemi55

is anyone selling them cash yet? have been everywhere and its all for contract and incredible has no stock and dont even have the 32GB :confused:

rapidblue

Expert Member
is anyone selling them cash yet? have been everywhere and its all for contract and incredible has no stock and dont even have the 32GB :confused:

Only aware of Incredible selling them cash - yip, stock is very VERY rare at the moment. Best bet is to add your name to a waiting list...

rapidblue

Expert Member
still no phones anywhere?

As they come in they still heading out to people on waiting lists... Many stores only get 10 in at a time and cand easily have 50 ppl on their waiting list - that means the next 5 or so batches are already sold out...

dotVIBE

Expert Member
yes, but i've been on a waiting list for 2 weeks now. 10 days ago i was 7th on the waiting list. if they actually received 10 phones i'd have had one by now. So is anyone actually getting anything anywhere?

Pohm

WHEN?!?

So, is there any way to work out when vodacom gets delivery of the iPhones, like once a week, once every 2 weeks etc? i would just like to know when i can expect mine. GRrrRRRRrrRrr:mad:

dasdk

ETA unknown, this is the response from Vodacom Direct;
Nashua mobile....22nd Nov....this is a thumb suck......

""The situation will be eased after November," one staff member from China Unicom told reporters. Currently, the iPhone 4 is basically out of stock in business halls. Unicom's customer service staff told reporters that currently China Unicom's 15 stores in Beijing set up a special iPhone 4 booking system. People need to first make an appointment in the business hall and then wait for notification. As to when the good will be available for pickup, it is hard to say. "

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90778/90862/7181874.html

hemi55

got my iphone 4 32GB today bought it cash from expansys for R8499.99 with 5 free cases and has warranty

corp

Is there not a way order stock through VC and pay extra for courier as to get priority on delivery? Anything along that line?

Euro

I was only due for an upgrade next year May. But with Vodacom if your monthly bill is over R800.00, you are allowed a premature upgrade.
I did mine last week Monday 15th, paid the R4300.00 pay in due to the fact that I am on a 120 weekender, per second contact, and as expected got placed on backorder and told I must wait 2 to 3 weeks.
Today 24th, ( 7 working days later ) I got the SMS notification to say that my iPhone has arrived and allocated to my order.
Delivery will follow shortly latest by Friday. So it seems if you go through Vodacom Direct, within 10 working days, you will get your set.

manmade

Autopage cellular is a total Joke. I am upgrading my existing contract. I ordered a Iphone 4 as I was really impressed with my previous Iphone 3G. I placed my order with them in late October 2010. I have been patient as I know there have been stock issues, butI still have not received anything, not even a expected delivery update nor a explanation or even a phone call. I don't think they even have phones. Someone is just plainly lying. I have been second on their list now since the first week of December. I have two contracts with them for over 8 years now, I don't want to cancel but it seems I have no choice.