IS News Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well i put in the ip's and its been averaging 18kbs the whole weekend

its on 32kbs no wait back down to 19

no difference this side :(


when is that website going to up, would love some cache porno :)
 
Last edited:
The site is up!

PM and I'll create accounts for all, you can't access it without an account!

Edit: I'm busy working on a nicer design...so I don't wanna hear it :p
 
Let me know if you have any issues with your accounts on the nzb site!
 
Your PM box is 93% full

Everytime I make an account I get a new pm to make another one :eek:
 
I didn't do the coding of the site and we are working on getting it done better. It broke for a little while and now seems to be better :D

If you get errors just pm me and I'll see what I can do. You might also get errors when the creator changes a few things and updates the changes ;)
 
LMAO. Killadoobs just uploading pron. Keep it up mate. :D

Hey BF is this site only going to be for cached NZB's? If it is then maybe you should say so on the site. Or if not..then maybe a CACHED SUBSECTION would be good.
 
start a thread about china plz :)

i might upgrade to 4 meg line is if this gets going

i could buirn my 30 gig at 400kbs and maybe even 50 gigs like last month
 
How bout....

From the Right-side of my brain:

ROBO-NZB? NZBone? NZBong? Fruity NZB? Kim's Playhouse?

From the Left-side:

NZB Galaxy? NZB Archive? NZB Garden? NZB Crater? :D
 
killadoob, with 4mbit you will be getting around 150gigs a month easy ;)

Current speed on non-cached files: 280kb/s ;) It pays to sleep with the IS janitors...
 
umm so does caching really work? LoL

Cause i got some nzbs off the site and nothing, wait, sorry was going to say nothing about 100kb/s but 430kb/s constant now ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X