IS News Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz gimme the ip addy's of all is server plz plzplzplzplz :)


well ive got 18 gig this month could done maybe 21 but my line was down for 3-04days a record for telkom normally its 10-20 days *g*
 
By the way between the old and new IS servers I've found in the last few days that I can only download 4 threads between the two.

i.e. either 4+0 or 3+1 or 2+2 or 1+3 or 0+4

-> Openweb user
 
For those of you who are too lazy to quickly skim through previous posts or don't know how to ping to get an ip :p

News server IP's:
196.35.123.198
196.26.208.126
 
By the way between the old and new IS servers I've found in the last few days that I can only download 4 threads between the two.

i.e. either 4+0 or 3+1 or 2+2 or 1+3 or 0+4

-> Openweb user

quote:
It's because the one news server is down, so both are routing to the same ip address. Since your client is probably trying 8 connections, and the news server only allows 4, it's rejecting you from connecting.
 
not for me.......on news.isdsl.net getting full speed 396kbps atm :)........maybe the file isnt cached?


edit: i take that back now its going extremely slowly.......:mad:
 
Last edited:
wow i just realised this thread now is 100pages long! no wonder all the newbies seem reluctant to read through the thread :p
 
I just dont get how for 14min I will be flying along and all of a sudden 4k/sec will become the order of the day. It is obviously a system that seems to be based on a throttle for the ip or something.
 
I have a noob question.

How do I uplaod stuff because I have many cool things to upload but I'n not sure how to. Do I need to convert the files to nzb's or something or do I just choose the game and click upload?
 
as i said earlier......im getting 15kbps on files that i was getting +400kbps before........its sad :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X