Jacob Zuma FTW!!

I'd rather chill if I was you guys!

This always happens, whenever you guys start on topics relating to SA 'higher ups' you lot go all APE SHYTE.

The end game is; he'll become president and mess the country up more.
Everyone knows that... enough now ;)
 
Here is a good example;

If you see a Boodles thread, what do you do?
You know what is going to happen if you click it, so don't.
If you see a thread you know u're going to end up fighting in, don't view it or view it but keep your comments to yourself.
You're always going to clash with people, it's life... and YOU, are YOU ;)
 
Here is a good example;

If you see a Boodles thread, what do you do?
You know what is going to happen if you click it, so don't.
If you see a thread you know u're going to end up fighting in, don't view it or view it but keep your comments to yourself.
You're always going to clash with people, it's life... and YOU, are YOU ;)

Yeah I know!!

I am yet to click a boodles thread! I don't think him and I see eye to eye at all. But other threads deceive you into reading them. Like please tell me what you would assume this thread was about if you had not been in here already? I blame the OP for deceiving me!
 
Your signature is good, but I'm proudly South African.
I try and show my country off, especially when I'm gaming online and people can clearly see I'm from SA, like in TrackMania Nations Forever... I love it ;)
 
"I would love to see a lot of you handle a debate against Zuma... reckon you'd get your pants whipped!"

Id stake my life on not losing that one =)

And as for you thinking he is smarter than the average south african, his strategies are not thought up by him, they are thought up by an organization. His speeches are written by someone who is "somewhat" educated in propoganda, and I doubt he ever says anything HE thought up, while in the public eye or in the court of law. But I'd still bet my life on beating all the guys behind him too. Their intelligence level seems pretty average to me. Its really easy to control a nation of people with an average IQ of less than 70 ^_^
 
So how many languages can the guy speak? 3,4,5 maybe?

How many can you speak?
 
If his name was Tony Leon or Frikkie van Tonder would you have the same view?
No because Tony Leon is not up for fraud and theft. ;) and Frikkie ?? Never heard of that guy ;)
But I suppose you think he is innocent and it is the white man that is just trying to destroy "yet another" black man hey?
 
Last edited:
What concerns me about the impending rule of JZ is the following question:

Will South Africa slip even deeper into the African slope of a majority ruled single party state with a lifelong President, under his rule?
 
Anyone that is for JZ is against good ol' common sense.
If he becomes president (or when), it'll be the beginning of the end.

I'm always astonished that out of all the ANC members, this guy is the best they could find. Says a lot about the ANC :)
 
No because Tony Leon is not up for fraud and theft. ;) and Frikkie ?? Never heard of that guy ;)
But I suppose you think he is innocent and it is the white man that is just trying to destroy "yet another" black man hey?

No, but I do believe in a fair trial for people of all races... and also in the premise of "innocent until proven guilty".

And I like the way his fraud case is brought in now to bolster your argument whereas earlier the inability to be president was based on his apparent lack on understanding of the English language!
 
A whole unit, of crime fighting, namely the scorpions are in the process of being disbanded. Fair trial? He's guilty and they're moving heaven and earth for the guy. I also believe in a fair trial, but I certainly don't bury my head in the sand!
 
No, but I do believe in a fair trial for people of all races... and also in the premise of "innocent until proven guilty".

And I like the way his fraud case is brought in now to bolster your argument whereas earlier the inability to be president was based on his apparent lack on understanding of the English language!

anyone with that much potential sht surrounding him shouldn't get a chance to run a country, Im sorry but there is too much at risk. namely 45+ million peoples lives. You can't compare that to one man. Even if he is innocent, he should have the decency to step down. Its disgusting that he hasn't already.

and the possibility of innocence is a bit of a joke. Innocence is not just based on "WE KNOW YOU DID IT", its based on "WE KNOW YOU DID IT AND THE LAW GIVES US ACCESS TO THOSE PROOFS". If someone rapes your wife, but the cops fk up the paper work and he walks free, Id like to see you say "Innocent until proven guilty" even when you saw him do it. This is huge and we can't afford to take chances. Thats all there is to it. whether he is innocent or not doesn't really come into question. And ofcourse he has so much power and support that its going to be impossible to convict the future president. A fair trial is an impossibility.
 
Last edited:
A whole unit, of crime fighting, namely the scorpions are in the process of being disbanded. Fair trial? He's guilty and they're moving heaven and earth for the guy. I also believe in a fair trial, but I certainly don't bury my head in the sand!

I think I am due a signature change... it'll read something like :

How to become a millionaire in a few weeks?

R10 for every time someone says something like "an ostrich", "head in the sand", "rose tinted glasses" or the like when attempting to belittle my views​


EDIT : Oops, forgot to add another favourite "must be blind". Thanks for the reminder marine.

It is pointless arguing with someone who follows his leaders blindly without questioning their morals or actions
 
and the possibility of innocence is a bit of a joke. Innocence is not just based on "WE KNOW YOU DID IT", its based on "WE KNOW YOU DID IT AND THE LAW GIVES US ACCESS TO THOSE PROOFS". If someone rapes your wife, but the cops fk up the paper work and he walks free, Id like to see you say "Proven innocent until guilty" even when you saw him do it. This is huge and we can't afford to take chances. Thats all there is to it. whether he is innocent or not doesn't really come into question.

Ahh the good old emotional stand by when it comes to arguing a point. Sometimes people prefer to use mother or grandmother for more effect.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X