TofuMofu Honorary Master Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 13,421 Reaction score 4,233 Location Cape Town Sep 6, 2021 #81 I love koesisters! Don't really see them often up here in Gauteng.
Azbubu Honorary Master Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 38,537 Reaction score 17,586 Location Kapkaupunki Sep 6, 2021 #82 FiestaST said: Having two as we speak. Cheers. View attachment 1141436 Click to expand... I don’t like these BEE koesisters. Prefer the lighter brown ones.
FiestaST said: Having two as we speak. Cheers. View attachment 1141436 Click to expand... I don’t like these BEE koesisters. Prefer the lighter brown ones.
ShaunSA Derailment Squad Joined Sep 7, 2005 Messages 77,010 Reaction score 63,824 Location Sleepy Hollow Sep 6, 2021 #83 Screwsisters... gulaab jamuns is where it's at
M Magnum Executive Member Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 8,194 Reaction score 3,848 Sep 6, 2021 #84 It is monday...Please not on a Monday. Don't make me beg. I want Sleep!
FiestaST Honorary Master Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 222,852 Reaction score 105,364 Location CPT~ /\\/¯¯¯\\/\\ ~ZA Sep 22, 2021 #85 Oldie but still very much relevant: