LA Webs Price Slash!

LAWEBS

LA Webs representative
Company Rep
pricecut.jpg
Well, We have done it. we have slashed our prices on our Internet Packages ADSL, and FIBRE.
Now you can enjoy the price slashing with our current clients. with our latest prices.

Why the Price Slash.

We decided that if we want to stay competitive we will have to cut our prices, and we did some of them by more than %60, we strived out and asked our customers what they wanted to see and we gave them exactly that, our network remains one of the best ISP networks out there and we continue to build the network as we grow our customer base.

Loyalty Program.

We will soon implement a loyalty program for all our services and each customer will receive points on the amount spent each month with LA Webs. What you can do with this Loyalty Points is still under negotiation with the C.E.O Of LA Webs as it streams closer to a Points store where you can spend your Points at the LA Webs store that will be created for the points specifically.
Don’t miss out on the wonderful deals to come. visit www.lawebs.co.za for more.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I had no idea you guys existed.

R889pm for 500GB is very pricey. Do the accounts include uncapped midnight data? Do you offer a news server? Is there any rollover?

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
They dont know the difference between Bits and Bytes.

I think the ASASA should see this.

LAWEBS

LA Webs representative
Company Rep
I had no idea you guys existed.

R889pm for 500GB is very pricey. Do the accounts include uncapped midnight data? Do you offer a news server? Is there any rollover?
Good day Bryn

We focus a lot more on our un-capped packages than the capped packages as our uncapped Premium And business packages are the most popular.

Regarding the midnight data, Unfortunately, we do not offer the after hours uncapped data at this moment but we do however offer a rollover promotion for a limited time period, for now, Note that this may be extended sooner than later.

Kind Regards
LA Webs

LAWEBS

LA Webs representative
Company Rep
They dont know the difference between Bits and Bytes.

I think the ASASA should see this.
Good Day Rickster.

Thank you for your reply,

We have a huge team of Administrators with extensive knowledge, They have got vast knowledge of servers and how a network should work, and of course they do know the difirence between bits and bytes as a byte is about 8 times bigger to be exact.

Kind regards
LA Webs :)

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Good Day Rickster.

Thank you for your reply,

We have a huge team of Administrators with extensive knowledge, They have got vast knowledge of servers and how a network should work, and of course they do know the difirence between bits and bytes as a byte is about 8 times bigger to be exact.

Kind regards
LA Webs :)
So you offering 80Meg lines over ADSL? Very cool.

:crylaugh:

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Good day Bryn

We focus a lot more on our un-capped packages than the capped packages as our uncapped Premium And business packages are the most popular.

Regarding the midnight data, Unfortunately, we do not offer the after hours uncapped data at this moment but we do however offer a rollover promotion for a limited time period, for now, Note that this may be extended sooner than later.

Kind Regards
LA Webs
Why even offer capped accounts at all if you admit that they're not good value for money?

If you're going to charge more than Crystal Web's 500GB account, which includes a premium news server, proven network performance, instantaneous live chat support and uncapped data from midnight to 6pm, you're going to have to bring your A game.

LAWEBS

LA Webs representative
Company Rep
Good day All, our Webmaster is fixing any Mistakes on the Website wich may raise concerns, Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards
John. L Marais

Last edited:

Thor

Honorary Master
All good I was slightly confused and I'm having a vodka on the side always lekker.

I like the website.

LAWEBS

LA Webs representative
Company Rep
All good I was slightly confused and I'm having a vodka on the side always lekker.

I like the website.
Thank you very much And I'm sure some of the Employees here can second your opinion about the vodka :)

Thank you, we redesigned it and are still fixing the small issues on it. Apologies in advance.

Kind Regards

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
What's the FUP(throttling, shaping etc.) like with these guys? Anyone test drive them yet?

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Nearly fell off my chair just looking at their prices. Even the Home Premium Uncapped prices seem too good to be true...

Will wait for more info regarding FUP etc. EDIT: Read this but it's very vague.

Basically, what's the catch?

LAWEBS

LA Webs representative
Company Rep
Good day Ho3n3r

We do not throttle our premium services.

If you would like i could forward you the fair usage policy by mail?

Just pm us you mail and we wil respond as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

JustAsk

Expert Member
Nearly fell off my chair just looking at their prices. Even the Home Premium Uncapped prices seem too good to be true...

Will wait for more info regarding FUP etc. EDIT: Read this but it's very vague.

Basically, what's the catch?
axxess reseller