Laptop 30K budget

WhyME

Have to say evetec.co.za turn around time is a bit disappointing, paid in store for the DELL but 6-7 days waiting period.

WhyME

Anyone has experience with evetech. Apparently the one I purchased has to be upgraded to 32gig as it doesnt come like that standard. The upgrade ram is it good quality ?

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Anyone has experience with evetech. Apparently the one I purchased has to be upgraded to 32gig as it doesnt come like that standard. The upgrade ram is it good quality ?

WhyME

Well I am glad all of this has popped up after my purchase LOL. Hopeyfully I dont experience same.

WhyME

For a company with problems they are very busy let me tell you, I went there twice now and ques are long!

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep
Make sure that they put the correct ram into that laptop - if they cant tell you what ram is being installed then open it up when you receive it to make sure that it is certified ram - else you may loose your warranty from the manufacturer.

WhyME

Make sure that they put the correct ram into that laptop - if they cant tell you what ram is being installed then open it up when you receive it to make sure that it is certified ram - else you may loose your warranty from the manufacturer.
Apparently its Klevv, meanwhile waiting continues.

WhyME

Finally took delivery:) my God I have been leaving under a rock R3999 to activate windows:oops:

Georgios

Return the machine and get a bundle from flashgear. Will be less hassle going forward.

WhyME

Is there a way to find out if bundle was included ? Cant call them at moment or they would have included CD with keys ?