LOCAL ONLY uncapped?

Biggie

Ty.

It makes sense,i can't understand why the isp's don't see that gap.

Spartaniz

Expert Member
ill sign up within seconds!!! ...if the isp will let me use IS or SAIX news servers...

Smooth Criminal

Expert Member
ill sign up within seconds!!! ...if the isp will let me use IS or SAIX news servers...
That's exactly why they're hesitant to rush into it - people who buy uncapped local will maximise it fully.

With normal uncapped accounts what typically happens is that average users who don't use their full allocation end up cross-subsidising the uncapped users. Their unused data effectively assists in paying for the uncapped users data.

With local only accounts, the people who buy them know how to use it so there's far less reliance on average users not using up their full allocation.

Kaufies

Expert Member
I'd sign up as well if it's around R500 or so. I'd even go through the trouble of splitting traffic:sick:

kilos

Expert Member
Uncapped Local will not be of any benefit to tourists but for local only accessing banking websites, IOL, News24. VPN access into local servers

Hmm if you give this service away for free on a WUG would that be legal, with various local only hotspots around town.
Or provide it gratis to your WUG Users

4Mb uncapped local would be great,

Srack0verflow

Expert Member
you ppl. SAIX local is uncapped, it's just not free.
maybe you can tell my why IS are allowed to hardcap their's though, or dont they?

Srack0verflow

Expert Member
beg to differ there.....im doing 90-100 GB per month on IS server and 50GB on saix

but i will admit that SAIX is rockin during the day
he was making a joke though :) maybe you can tell me, do IS hardcap your local?

Vl@d

Any idea when the newsgroups would be able to connect? Can't wait to test the Saix servers. Thinking fo a Do3 package to get Saix news servers as IS is very slow these days..........