LTE UNcapped Ads - On Gumtree/Facebook

Strawberry_M

Hi
Has any got any experience with the companies promising uncapped LTE Wifi at only R420 per month.
I googled the number and it is liked to this website wkdienste.co.za (tel:0720381640)
Is this a for real has anyone had experience with this company?

thank you
M

Attachments

phly

Expert Member
If it sounds too good to be true ... chances are it is a very good imitation of the real thing.

Strawberry_M

Call them yesterday
Initial cost R1900.00 which includes lte modem(R1500.00) and first months fee R420.00

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Ask them when did they launch their satellite or from whom did they buy one :)

phly

Expert Member
I’m also curious. Will wait to see. Sounds like a reseller though

basil katakuzinos

I know it’s a scam... I’m just entertaining the guy because every second he spends on me is a second he isn’t spending on someone who does not understand enough about Technology to understand that this is a scam

AjQuantum

I know it’s a scam... I’m just entertaining the guy because every second he spends on me is a second he isn’t spending on someone who does not understand enough about Technology to understand that this is a scam
Would like to chat about this. I actually have one of these deals. Its working, but would like to discuss with someone who knows more about the tech.

Koosie

Would like to chat about this. I actually have one of these deals. Its working, but would like to discuss with someone who knows more about the tech.
Feel free to discuss any issues here, lots of knowledgable peeps on mybb.

AjQuantum

Feel free to discuss any issues here, lots of knowledgable peeps on mybb.
Well It works, Paid the R1500 plus R420 on a gamble. I got my router, internet has been working for almost two weeks now. I stream everything in HD and going nuts with it. But in the back of my mind things don't add up, go search them on facebook wkdienste. Something in the back of my mind wonders when the gravy train will stop.

Unless this is actually finally a company which is trying to sell data by volume and not make massive profits off people per Gb with huge margins.

What I do know is they piggy back off Cell C and Internet Solutions. They claim to have their own Data servers, so you are just routed through IS or CellC to their Network. I get an average of 26- 28 Mbs down and around 18 up. Connectivity is great, and the Fup is 1Tb. I did hit 50Gb and had an issue but was online again within 10 minutes after reporting it. Service wise its been great, as in seriously good service. Its just not an experience I am used to in South Africa, and I think that's why I am still a skeptic even after I received it and currently using it.

They have some posted videos on their facebook page explaining hoe everything works.

phly

Expert Member
Interesting. I am in the market for an LTE solution. Feel free to PM me as well as I am interested. Looking for an uncapped solution.