Magazine, Racist or what?

gnomez

damn, this is confusing... so gdiza is gay? but he reads woman's magazines , aimed at the black community ? must be from cape town if you ask me :?

TheHiveMind

Banned
yeah, cool :) ever come across a white only magazine?
Not really, no. We put smiling black people, indians, coloureds, interracial relationships in alot of pics, to the point that it no longer reflects reality.

Not that Im saying the white mags are in the right to do so, and the black mags are in the wrong not to do so. Its just an observation.

Last edited:

Keeper

Honorary Master
Reporting post to rpm Keeper.

Thanks for coming.
But you said you don't mind when i asked you when I posted the pic on the forum? I still have that message you know..

but i'll take it off then if you changed your mind...

Keeper

Honorary Master
there...i deleted it from the gallerry but it still stays in the quotes??:confused:

medicnick83

Paramedic
Not really, no. We put smiling black people, indians, coloureds, interracial relationships in alot of pics, to the point that it no longer reflects reality.
Oh, the mag in question had a picture of a black guy... weird, for a magazine that is 'for woman'

They should've put a picture of Helen Zille or something like Natalie De toit.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Gdiza, of course the magazine is not going to say for black people only because then that would be blatant racism.

Magazines naturally target a very specific demographic: Fair Lady, for example, targets middle-to-upper class white woman. A newspaper like the Sowetan targets black people. I don't really see a problem with it.

medicnick83

Paramedic
there...i deleted it from the gallerry but it still stays in the quotes??:confused:
I want a apology from you!

I've taken screenshot and will show it to bwana... i didn't attack anyone, i didn't expect that from you, you're welcome to your comments, I dont care, but to do what you did, is NOT cool.

medicnick83

Paramedic
Gdiza, of course the magazine is not going to say for black people only because then that would be blatant racism.

Magazines naturally target a very specific demographic: Fair Lady, for example, targets middle-to-upper class white woman. A newspaper like the Sowetan targets black people. I don't really see a problem with it.
I wasn't pointing out a problem, i was just saying...

A magazine should taken woman and be mixed and such... like the models wearing cloths should both be black and white and u know...

The colour gap should totally vanish.

Keeper

Honorary Master
gdiza...c'mon i was just kidding man.....appologize publically?

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
THe past 2 months gdiza is going on and fapping about racist this and racist that:D
gdiza just come out the closet,remember when you still need to show face at stellies..lol

eye_suc

Expert Member
Oh, the mag in question had a picture of a black guy... weird, for a magazine that is 'for woman'
VERY weird yes. playboy often (mostly? always?) have pics of women on the front. completely bizarre practice.

medicnick83

Paramedic
gdiza...c'mon i was just kidding man.....appologize publically?
Kidding?

You call your comments kidding?

No bru! need to work on that 'sense of humor' and trust me, I have a whacked sense of humor, as soon as I saw your comments, I was HIGHLY p1ssed off!

I even chuckled at the picture... but that chuckled died very fast when I saw the comments.

You were being serious!

gnomez

seems like gdiza want's more than a public apollogy from keeper... maybe flash gdiza a piece of your hairy legs keeper... that should put out his fire

medicnick83

Paramedic
THe past 2 months gdiza is going on and fapping about racist this and racist that:D
gdiza just come out the closet,remember when you still need to show face at stellies..lol
Wrong person buddy... not me :)

I've been fapping bout fire fighting this and fire fighting that... ;)