Magazine, Racist or what?

Keeper

Honorary Master
Kidding?

You call your comments kidding?

No bru! need to work on that 'sense of humor' and trust me, I have a whacked sense of humor, as soon as I saw your comments, I was HIGHLY p1ssed off!

I even chuckled at the picture... but that chuckled died very fast when I saw the comments.

You were being serious!
I was seriouse in my 1st post, and I stand by it.

The pic, was a joke.

Still though, I should know better but I couldn't resist LOL...thanks for chuckeling atleast:eek: atleast u gave me a chance and not just report it right away... so...i'm sorry OK. i'll make a new one and write "Coolio" on your face, give you cool shades and add some muscles and a fireman tattoo:cool:

they pics are removed too. we cool now....? :p

Alan

Honorary Master
Mixed = the best way ;)
I don't care either way. Pisses me off when people (usualy white liberals) bitch about too white this or too white that but if something is black that's fine :rolleyes:

Remember they bitched about Friends being "too white" :eek:

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
you ppl is/are just to serious .I cant see how you can get upset over words you read on a forum:rolleyes:.
I like my computer as all my friends live in it;)

I don't care either way. Pisses me off when people (usualy white liberals) bitch about too white this or too white that but if something is black that's fine :rolleyes:

Remember they bitched about Friends being "too white" :eek:
They did?
Really?

Okay, well, I can see it happening ya.

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
Okay.... find the thread in question if you would be so kind.
You upset with keeper and now you want to take it out of me,what me,man i will knock your ***** ____***** off......gdiza naaa just pulling your legs,Man cool down,remember 25-30 can get heart attacks.:D

This thread wasn't started to attack the magazine, it was merely started to say that, I noticed it.

I think as soon as someone mentions racism, people start getting WAY TO... agro!

DDV TECH

Expert Member
This thread wasn't started to attack the magazine, it was merely started to say that, I noticed it.

I think as soon as someone mentions racism, people start getting WAY TO... agro!
No, it’s when idiots start talking k@k, and trying to sell it as chocolate, that it gets agro. You gotta love the fact that he has me on ignore, I can say almost anything I like and he doesn’t take offence…love it. :D

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
On a serious not,I sometimes notice in american movies these type of things and i start counting,but i understand that certain things just have to be in the world..we cant change it but we can try...............................in the end why waste energy.

Last edited: