Malema blames Zille

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Could Malema possibly be the most stupid person on this planet I wonder?

Killove

Expert Member
Saw this on my way to work today on one of those street pole ads. "Malema blames Zille"..
They really should avoid headlines like that.
We're really have a lack for news if this is what our headlines are.

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20090922063213307C804681

Malema lashed out at The Star in particular, asking: "How do you report such a thing?" He was referring to the fact that the newspaper had not named the police reservist who made the allegation.

"We don't entertain faceless allegations."
You may not have a choice, my boy. A charge of assault is a criminal charge that has to be faced in court. You will know the name of the person brining the charges soon enough.

He said "spies from Helen Zille" were responsible for this latest scandal.

Zille's response to Malema's accusations was: "No sane person would believe Mr Malema, and I have no intention of getting into dialogue with him."

DA national spokeswoman Lindiwe Mazibuko also brushed aside the accusations, calling them "patently absurd but not unusual coming from Julius Malema and the ANC Youth League".
ROFL! You go inkwekwe! :D

RetroBok

Expert Member
In a celebrity death match between Juliarse and Bush, who would win? I think Juliarse because spending any time with JM would make you infinitley stupider, and as a result would kill the only brain cell Bush had....

Malema for Prez! We can do it! :D

Devill

Damned
DA national spokeswoman Lindiwe Mazibuko also brushed aside the accusations, calling them "patently absurd but not unusual coming from Julius Malema and the ANC Youth League".
I love it... Else he would have ridden the "racist" wagon! :D

Woot there is hope for this country :D

JHatman

Banned
Aaw Julius, first no whities arrive for your Semenya reception, now the evil Helen Zille is up till the early hours of the morning with her finger hovering over the telephone dials just waiting to spoil your party. You have such a tough life Julius.

Here ya go Julius, have a tissue and a pat on the back there there I know lifes tough but hey who knows, maybe someday you'll also get R1000 000 merdedes benz with soft, padded seats to prevent chaffing of your delicate buttocks. And just above your head will be an automatic tissue dispenser. Who knows, maybe we'll even throw in a cheese fridge to go with all your whine.

killadoob

Honorary Master
Damn i hope this guy never becomes president, he has the same mentality as the ratard :D mugabe.

sox63

Executive Member
He is looking to break JZ's record of most time spent in court. :D

R13...

Honorary Master
Malema always speaks about himself in the third person & in plural (or as a collective):D
Anyone know why this is so?

sox63

Executive Member
Malema always speaks about himself in the third person & in plural (or as a collective):D
Anyone know why this is so?
Years of brainwashing at the ANC political school? :D

"Remeber Comrades! You are part of the collective that strives for the democratic revolution, blah blah blah"

saffakanera

Expert Member
Could Malema possibly be the most stupid person on this planet I wonder?
Im pretty sure he is smarter than most of us dude.

He has a brighter future prospect than you, financially etc etc.

Everybody knows him, and im pretty sure Steve Hofmeyer isnt hiding behind that nickname of yours :D

JHatman

Banned

Everybody knows him, and im pretty sure Steve Hofmeyer isnt hiding behind that nickname of yours :D
Yup, I'm quite sure woodwork malema is where he is due to his deep intellect pool...:rolleyes:

Edit: Face it, its impossible to defend Malema without losing credibility. Julius took care of that all by himself...

Last edited:

Zenbaas

Honorary Master

Speak for yourself;)

davemc

Executive Member
Man, this man can milk a marketing opportunity like nobody else in this country!

The Malema brand is almost ripe for the plucking, he just has to decide on how to stop playing dumb and suddenly switch to intelligent.

Balstrome

Banned
Man, this man can milk a marketing opportunity like nobody else in this country!

The Malema brand is almost ripe for the plucking, he just has to decide on how to stop playing dumb and suddenly switch to intelligent.
He does that, and he will qualify for James Randi's Million dollar challenge I think.