MCSE & MCSA training evening or part time cape town

hexten

Hi Everyone.

I was wondering if there is such an training facility, that does evening classes for MCSE and MCSA or maybe on weekends in cape town or surrounds?

I know this question is a long shot but taking that into account, I was still wondering if someone maybe knew.

Also there is then the option for E-learning.

Just wanted to get your take on it.

I work full time, Monday to Friday 8-5 , and well I have ADD so attention is a bit short so wanted the gauge your experiences with instructor led vs E-Learning, main differences, if you tried both and what worked best for you.

I have never done Microsoft E learning stuff for Comptia and so I have really no clue at all what to expect with instructor led courses or E-learning.

Anyway.

T.I.A

irBosOtter

Expert Member
I have stopped going the class route years ago due to having to correct the instructors the whole time, be it MS or Cisco training, they only teach you what's in the book, they usually have zero real world experience, and handbooks sometimes have mistakes in, they carry that over to the class. Rather go E-Learning

That's my experience, I am sure there are instructors that know their stuff but not the places I have been in Cape Town.

I now use https://www.pluralsight.com/ for self paced learning, costs involved with that obviously

Last edited:

joker08

Download some videos it's way better than the videos given by e-learning websites, I recommend cbtnuggets or Lyndaweb , tons of them available on torrents, I might have to search a bit though

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
You can just learn the exams if just want the certifications, that what most people do anyway.