Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hateful Eight - 7/10

So much good in this movie, let down by the final third. It was turning out to be one of my favourite comedies, and everything after the 'reveal' wasn't as good.

And man Walton Goggins was amazing.
 
How is the reverent ? is it a straight forward movie or a poetic one like Noah
 
over the years i have disappointed by movies that became sort of poetic like after earth. Also i read a Leo interview and he was saying the director did not make the film linear but poetic
 
Then The Revenant is not a poetic movie and Fury Road is.

I haven't seen Revenant yet but Fury Road is highly symbolic. I'm not saying I agree with the designation of 'poetic movie' btw, it seems reductive.
 
Speaking of poetic has anyone seen Terrence Mallicks Night of Cups?
Has quite a stellar cast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X