I find that one to be the darkest of all the Ghibli movies. Even more so than GotF
I would not call GotF dark, very sad yes. But ja PM is very dark compared to the rest.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I find that one to be the darkest of all the Ghibli movies. Even more so than GotF
I would not call GotF dark, very sad yes. But ja PM is very dark compared to the rest.
Every day I'm checking to see if there's a leak of The Wind Rises
I would not call GotF dark, very sad yes. But ja PM is very dark compared to the rest.
GotF? Only thing I can come up with is Game of the frones?
White House Down 1/10
Terrible movie full of bad acting.
Was really bad... Preferred the one last weekend.
Watched the new Riddick on the weekend, was pretty entertaining.
White House Down 1/10
Terrible movie full of bad acting.
Was really bad... Preferred the one last weekend.
Watched the new Riddick on the weekend, was pretty entertaining.
Strange, I also watched both, and enjoyed white house down a lot more than olympus has fallen
I'm sure the camps are split 50/50... they were basically the same movie.