MTN Black Friday Discussions

akescpt

Honorary Master
It’s a lottery at the moment. You just hope you get the right allocation. I’m not fussing until the second month. Not going to react on pro rata. Will wait for first full allocation.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Seems to be an intermittent night express issue, currently it's being depleted correctly.

Another thing, just a general question does LTE automatically get activated on your sim or do you need to phone MTN, did a sim swap a few weeks ago to the new nano LTE sims.

Last week it's seems MTN installed LTE equipment in my area, however it doesn't select the lte, and when you force lte it tells you emergency calls only.Is possible the site hasn't gone live yet ?

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
It’s a lottery at the moment. You just hope you get the right allocation. I’m not fussing until the second month. Not going to react on pro rata. Will wait for first full allocation.

Yeah same here

waiting till all these bundles and pro rata disappear

but the night data is an issue

tonypony

im actually F@#$%ng pissed guys!!!!
Took out a contract on Black Friday! Still waiting for it to 'go live'. Had 2 SMS updates since, but we are 10days later now and I still dont have the contract.

uzairb

Check your invoices due at the end of this month. MTN made a mistake and over billed subscription fee on one of my lines.
The consultant logged a query to credit.

DevonGR

What is going on about the promotional data component of the double data offers. Signed up for the MyMTNchoice 30GIG for R299 which should have 30 gig anytime and 30 gig night express plus (promotional 30 gig anytime and 30 gig night express) only received data excluding the promotional data. Anyone having the same problem?
I phoned MTN for the same issue, they say that we will see it on the 12th.

shamalh108

People who are on the retentions deal for 299, does your 500 minutes show on your contract services? I don't see mine and I'm worried it hasnt been loaded?

JOOS

I think we will only know for sure on the 12th (next wednesday). Thats when our new bundles will be loaded including all promo data/minutes.

rodga

Honorary Master
OK so my sister tells me she just got her invoice for the business upgrade deals. Those prices advertised apparently did not include vat. Can anyone else confirm?