MTN Speed Test Results

Azimuth

Expert Member
It is a lowish upload speed for MTN but by no means bad! Your download speed more than makes up for it! :)

Keep doing periodic tests, these things can change day to day.

While my upload averages 19Mbps, I've also got a 16.51Mbps result and even 10.60Mbps. Take a longer period to establish the boundaries of your service.

Last edited:

Azimuth

Expert Member
@acidrain just be aware that the image you posted breaches your privacy. (GPS co-ords) Rather use the share icon and link to the public result. From there use the image icon to link to the .png result. Now you can copy that link into the image uploader on mybb.

;)

acidrain

Expert Member
@acidrain just be aware that the image you posted breaches your privacy. (GPS co-ords) Rather use the share icon and link to the public result. From there use the image icon to link to the .png result. Now you can copy that link into the image uploader on mybb.

;)
Using the share icon, tapatalk wont list this sub forum ( dont know why but it just wont ). As for privacy, not really... its pretty much the parking lot for tygervalley shopping centre you should get but i have brushed it out already for the sake of it.

Azimuth

Expert Member
Outstanding! Over 10Mbps increase since your last record. You're also 1Mbps up on the usual upload speed.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/956114013
Fking wonderful MTN.
in Faerie Glen Pretoria
A LTE covered area my @ss
Stop lying about your coverage.
I get 3 bars on Telkom Mobile LTE
I've been asking for my Afrihost MTN sim to be LTE provisioned for 2 weeks now and Nada.
Don't even get 3g 10% of the time.

Azimuth

Expert Member
Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/956114013
Fking wonderful MTN.
in Faerie Glen Pretoria
A LTE covered area my @ss
Stop lying about your coverage.
I get 3 bars on Telkom Mobile LTE
I've been asking for my Afrihost MTN sim to be LTE provisioned for 2 weeks now and Nada.
Don't even get 3g 10% of the time.
Speak to jcheek as he's in your area. Just yesterday he let me know of a new base station being built there.